This is my first theme

i decided to slightly edit the default precision zen theme to my liking by adding a few colour changes from default blue to a blood red and i added a few fade transitions and a few other little tweaks

enjoy!

O.S 5 only (may consider uploading in O.S 4 if many people demand)

P.S iv not mastered how to use OTA uploading so im afriad its ZIP only...
    Last edited by joebmxx; 05-27-10 at 11:24 AM.
    05-27-10 07:43 AM
    Also if anyone has a guide to upload using OTA it would be very much appreciated
    thanks
    05-27-10 07:44 AM
    Mybbota.com offers free hosting!

Btw the whole theme looks nice but the red underlay doesn't go well with the black and stuff.

But good try anyway!
    Love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 08:03 AM
    I can host ota for you. Pm me.

05-27-10 08:11 AM
    Please ota 4.6 !!!I rlly like the theme

05-27-10 11:12 AM
    iv attached a new zip containing the O.S 4.6 its not been tested but it should work ok, just upload it using the desktop manager
    05-27-10 11:25 AM
    I just emailed you some info. PM me when you get a chance.
    05-27-10 12:01 PM
    Love the Black & Red color scheme! Any. Chance of a Calendar Preview? It's a must when you have Dr. Appts weekly along with everything else...
    Thanks!!
    -Joey**

05-28-10 07:07 PM
    hjvuhkhjikhnhyujbhnmjkl,jmuijmhn hjhnjklhnuijbuhjkhbnuhjnbgkuyhjbuhjkghoikjmuijkhon huijhnmouijkhnjjikmhnyhbgcmmvjskvfjdifidfujfkdjkkd fikedkivkc fjcjdjfv skcvmjdjfjkeifnjwenjf dkifnsjdfnffjnjv jcnjnvjfjvnb mcvkfbjfn ndv,dmkn njdvn d,c.dlvfn kdmkidfvniemfrcwnxesc cjsf sdkcs cfjddjdfjw fdjd fjc ejcnc cnjfnhjvgnf vf njgkifgjggj omhalaminimonndfjvbndj ndkcnckcjmdjd jdnslcnsjcdbcdjsdnhcdhjdnhdkicncdxinim jcnjcjcdfjednjdjd djcnx dn c

jxcjxjcdkcjcincjkncjndn jcjxksdjdeocfndjcncjdjcf dijdncdfijkiosnxdowje903iruy489038902384u1289ijnmc jnv jd
    06-02-11 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD