Version 2 now available!
    Pink theme with 9 mini icons,weather slot(or whatever you want to use it for),hidden today, and a simple Hidden dock.

I fixed fonts; made some bigger and changed types. I fixed the issue of the Home screen icons being highlighted. I added a simple Hidden Dock(no animation): Escape to hide/Space to show

Wallpapers were found on Photobucket and edited by me.
    Icons are system recolored.

OTA 5.0

OTA 4.6

OTA 5.0 NEW FONT

OTA 4.6 NEW FONT
    Last edited by Lilin28; 06-09-10 at 09:23 AM.
    06-05-10 10:48 PM
    Great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:11 PM
    Thank you! Hope to see more in the future!

06-06-10 12:17 AM
    Very, very pretty. I like this. Text is a bit small for me to read easily, but it's very nicely done. Thank you for sharing!
    06-06-10 07:58 AM
    Yea!!!! I finally found a girl theme!! Thank you..Thank you... (well, you get the point )
    06-06-10 10:11 AM
    AMAZING! The best theme I have seen yet! I can't wait to see what you do next! THANK YOU!!!!
    06-06-10 10:24 AM
    Very pretty!!! Love it! Thank you!
    06-06-10 11:36 AM
    i really like this theme i just wish it had larger font and a hidden dock then it would be perfect but i love the style of the font you used you don't find many themes with that
    06-06-10 08:38 PM
    Thank you all!

OK so After I finish the current theme I am making, I may fix problems and add some things to this theme. I know there are a couple issues with it, that I never really cared to fix for myself. I May have a fixed version by the end of the week.

I am reading/watching hidden dock tuts and if I can get it to work for me it will be one of the fixes for this theme and added to the one I am currently working on.
    06-06-10 10:15 PM
    Can you a plain font that is easier to read?

06-06-10 10:53 PM
    Just wanted to say I really love this theme! It has everything I like from the mini icons to the small girly font and of course pink . Simple but enough. Look forward to seeing more from you!

06-07-10 12:12 AM
    Hi all!! I had a bout of insomnia last last(Glad I'm on vacation) and I worked on the fixes. I got them done at around 2am. So go to the OP and get the new version.
    06-07-10 08:42 AM
    Just downloaded the repaired version. I notice the clock box cuts off the "m" of a.m. on the main screen and on the message list screen. Not that big a deal.

Contact list: The name I currently choose is black colored and can't see it. Could possibly make the highlight a light pink, because the rest of the background is white and black text.

The font change is nice, though I did like the script from before. Didn't make that much difference to me which you used. I prefer the next size up font for me to see easier. I do realise not everyone needs bigger text size.

You're doing a great job, girl. Keep it up, you're only going to get better! Thanks for your work!! I'm looking forward to seeing that GoldDust theme whenever you have it done.
    06-07-10 11:36 AM
    I have been working on a version with a different font. But I keep having to chase after my grandpa(Alzheimer's) every 5 minutes. Lol
    I should be done with it and submitting the OTA for hosting in a few and as soon as they approve the OTA I will post that version. Thanks for the feedback!!

Oh the Gold one is coming along. I couldn't find much in the color so I am recoloring a lot of things.

EDIT:
    SO I have played with every font and sizes, and I have no idea why the "M" in the time is being cut off in the message lists. Hmmm?
    Last edited by Lilin28; 06-07-10 at 12:51 PM.
    06-07-10 12:30 PM
    Hey all a second version is posted with a different font. It should be readable. I could not figure out why the "M" in the message list was cut off. Nothing I did fixed it. I guess as long as you can see the A or P it's fine.

Off to work on the gold theme.
    06-07-10 07:20 PM
    My desktop manager says it's a corrupt file and I can't get it to work on my 8520
    06-09-10 01:31 AM
    cute theme. Gives me some ideas for future themes. Looks like there is a high demand for "girlie" themes. very cool
    06-09-10 01:44 AM
    I loved it...it works perfect love the fonts, the color well love everything lol

06-09-10 05:12 AM
    My desktop manager says it's a corrupt file and I can't get it to work on my 8520
    I don't know what the problem is. Just try to download it directly to your phone from the internet. It works fine that way.

Thank you all! I really didn't expect much response from this one, but it has been downloaded A LOT!
    06-09-10 07:36 AM
    I tried the new font 5.0 ota twice and it gives me a 907 error invalid COD! Please fix the 2.1 ota for the 8530 os 5.0,so I can download it! Thanks!

06-09-10 08:14 AM
    New links up for the New Fonts. If it doesn't work then I don't know. I submitted all cods.
    06-09-10 09:26 AM
    New links up for the New Fonts. If it doesn't work then I don't know. I submitted all cods.
    Well can you check the link? The link should have a working alx/cod!
    06-09-10 09:56 AM
    The links work fine. I just DL to my phone. Sorry it took so long to get back. I am taking care of of an Alzheimer's patient(my grandfather) and he is a lil feisty these days..
    06-09-10 12:06 PM
    Very pretty theme
    06-09-10 07:48 PM
    Pretty

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-10-10 12:20 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD