This is another great theme made by my buddy fdb8231! by request for a friend he made this Philies fan theme it contains a vibrant home screen with a 6 icon precision bottom dock with a weather slot! when you scroll over the icons glow to make your selection standout. and on top of that it contains the 3G replacement! please check it out and leave us feedback! dont forget if you love our themes feel free to donate at the link on the bottom of this post! we also take requests and tweaks so don't be shy to PM!

Download OTA 5.0 os : MyBBOTA.com Download - Phillies Fan

*Please dont forget to donate, if you love our work and would like to see more, please leave a small donation, or PM us if you have any requests or tweaks that you would like done for a small donation!! Thanks!! DONATE: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    03-20-10 12:48 PM
    This is another great theme made by my buddy fdb8231! by request for a friend he made this Philies fan theme it contains a vibrant home screen with a 6 icon precision bottom dock with a weather slot! when you scroll over the icons glow to make your selection standout. and on top of that it contains the 3G replacement! please check it out and leave us feedback! dont forget if you love our themes feel free to donate at the link on the bottom of this post! we also take requests and tweaks so don't be shy to PM!

Download OTA 5.0 os : MyBBOTA.com Download - Phillies Fan

*Please dont forget to donate, if you love our work and would like to see more, please leave a small donation, or PM us if you have any requests or tweaks that you would like done for a small donation!! Thanks!! DONATE: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Fdb823 does great work..he had over 500 dl's on his last theme and not one donation....a simple $1 paypal donation...even half of that would be a kind gesture for someone who offers great themes for your 8530....and he takes requests...show some love fellow crackerry peeps!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 04:20 PM
    Fdb823 does great work..he had over 500 dl's on his last theme and not one donation....a simple $1 paypal donation...even half of that would be a kind gesture for someone who offers great themes for your 8530....and he takes requests...show some love fellow crackerry peeps!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ye.. what he said!
    03-20-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD