Tried both versions and prefer the second. I like being able to access my calendar quickly - in the first version, you have to open the dock, scroll down 3 lines, and then over. Much faster in version 2.
    However, I have noticed a bit of a bug in the second version - when I launch applications from the dock, it messes up the dock behaviour. Once I'm back at the home screen, scrolling up or down only flashes the dock up for a moment and then it hides again. I can reset the behaviour by flipping to the calendar screen and back again.
    Overall, this is a nice theme. Good design uniformity. I too like a weather slot but not sure it would be appropriate for this theme.
    07-20-10 02:10 PM
    I honestly love this theme but there are 2 things I would change, make the icons and font a little bit smaller. Other then that I have no complaints. Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 01:33 PM
    Any more updates on this? Looking forward on seeing the final.
    02-13-11 05:35 PM
    I like this theme. but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how the bottom sliding dock works. can I not have it show a row? and also how do I get it to come up so that it shows? i was moving my finger around over the trackpad and it came up but I am sure there is a correct way to work it.
    02-23-11 04:15 PM
    Absolutely adore the first one. Would love to give the second a proper chance but the buggy dock is trying my patience
    Hope you have a chance to update this theme sometime! Maybe stick a weather slot in, too?
    03-03-11 06:53 PM
    The newer version is amazing but I can't use it.. there is a glitch when I slide down for the dock to show up, and it just goes up and down, not staying.
    Also the background in the App menu is odd, and seeing the top of the homescreen on the message box is odd

BUT IT IS AN AMAAAAAZING theme, I'm still using Dreamtorch (ew) for now until you come out with a newer version that has all the error fixed
    Good job
    My fav is the small banner, and the percentage
    03-06-11 08:27 PM
    fantabulous theme!!
    04-11-11 11:24 AM
    hi, can i suggest that you add another version of this theme with OS 6.1 icons? it would be super cooooool.
    04-11-11 01:48 PM
    Some of those icons aren't the originals
    04-12-11 07:34 PM
    Great theme . Can't eait for the next update or the finish theme . Thanks!!!
    Also having same problem with the dock being stuck hidden . 6.1 os icons would be nice also . Keep up the good work
    Last edited by berry_junkie; 04-26-11 at 03:22 PM.
    04-26-11 03:19 PM
    This is a real nice looking theme and I love the glass affect and the colors. I'm having a problem with the dock being stuck or going up and down really fast. I hope this problem will be fixed on the next update. :-)

04-27-11 04:10 PM
    Love the theme but when ever I slide down the hidden dock it glitches and vanishes.

05-11-11 09:56 PM
    Gotta say, I LOVE this theme! I've tried other themes since I got this one, and every time I go back to it. Love having 12 icons on a hidden dock, PLUS calendar and sound options up top bracketing an icon bar. Only thing better would be six more icons on the hidden dock. Is that doable?
    07-24-11 01:48 PM
    No OS6 Icons?
    07-25-11 05:11 AM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD