OTA posted, see post #1.
    06-03-10 12:24 PM
    NO WEATHER SLOT?!?!

Sorry, couldn't resist...
    06-03-10 12:31 PM
    weather slot please downloading now . . . . .
    06-03-10 12:35 PM
    yaayyy...i love it !

thank u guys..ur the man
    06-03-10 01:14 PM
    weather slot please downloading now . . . . .
    Seriously, a weatherslot guys....I might consider it
    06-03-10 01:14 PM
    Yeah, we've grown addicted to weather slots. lol

Great theme so far. The profile seems so tiny that it almost doesn't even need to be there. But it there is like built in little slot for it, so I guess it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 01:24 PM
    -Hidden dock is great. Nice to have more than 5-6 icons on a bottom hidden dock
    -Percentage on battery is nice

Questions:
    -What is the top banner for on main and app page? Something planned? Right now it's just the profile icon- seems empty. Could be a nice spot for weather or remove completely?
    -Scrolling down to show dock and up to hide dock is weird. Is that due to hidden message/today at bottom? I can get used to it though.

Overall- great theme. I like where it's going. New icons are great.
    Thanks for all your work.
    Last edited by Axeman3173; 06-03-10 at 01:45 PM.
    06-03-10 01:41 PM
    -Hidden dock is great. Nice to have more than 5-6 icons on a bottom hidden dock
    -Percentage on battery is nice

Questions:
    -What is the top banner for on main and app page? Something planned? Right now it's just the profile icon- seems empty. Could be a nice spot for weather or remove completely?
    -Scrolling down to show dock and up to hide dock is weird. Is that due to hidden message/today at bottom? I can get used to it though.

Overall- great theme. I like where it's going. New icons are great.
    Thanks for all your work.
    Right now its where the new message indicators show up, just like in the vids of upcoming OS6. We are planning something for the small box space all the way to the right in top banner. We do want to try and keep it as pure to what we know of OS6 in look and function as possible. That said, we are kicking around a couple of possibilities.
    06-03-10 01:51 PM
    Great theme. Honestly there isn't anything I can think of that needs changing. Awesome job guys!

06-03-10 02:34 PM
    Hey guys - Great theme!!!

+1 on weather slot, but how about one that's accessible in the banner on both the home screen and app screen?

Generally love the layout, but the 2 rows of icons on the homescreen give it a storm-like look. I know we've only seen OS 6 on a touch-screen device, but does anyone know if this 2 layered homescreen is RIM's plan for qwerty devices? Personally, I like one row of icons or maybe a 12 slot hidden dock? Just saying if we don't know what RIM's plan are, they "could be planning it"

Absolutely love the sliding panels!!! Ditto the preview area.

Is it just me or does the shade of blue used in the OS 6 demos look a little lighter than in the beta? If I'm wrong, don't tell my wife, who routinely accuses me of being colour blind.

Either way guys, great theme & thanks for the ongoing collaboration.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-03-10 02:42 PM
    - i like the icons
    - i like the hidden dock
    - i like the transitions
    - i sooo love the preview

- i think the icons would be better if smaller
    - i think the fonts should be smaller at least does not appear bold (maybe consider regular casual sans font)
    - i think top banner where indicators and profile icon is located should be really transparent like the one beneath the dock when it is up (i hope it was clear)
    - and of course a weather slot pls...

thanks a lot! this is soooo cool....
    06-03-10 02:47 PM

+1 on weather slot, but how about one that's accessible in the banner on both the home screen and app screen?

Generally love the layout, but the 2 rows of icons on the homescreen give it a storm-like look. I know we've only seen OS 6 on a touch-screen device, but does anyone know if this 2 layered homescreen is RIM's plan for qwerty devices? Personally, I like one row of icons or maybe a 12 slot hidden dock? Just saying if we don't know what RIM's plan are, they "could be planning it"

Is it just me or does the shade of blue used in the OS 6 demos look a little lighter than in the beta? If I'm wrong, don't tell my wife, who routinely accuses me of being colour blind.

It was easier code wise to do two rows, also sliding docks do take up more memory. I called it sliding glass because when the dock slides up and down, it reminds me of closing and opening a window haha. As for shades of blue, eh, not so important. Unless you are jennifer and you want a "pink" version
    I will confer with my partner about the weather slot; in all honesty, we might make two versions, one with weather slot, and one without.
    06-03-10 02:47 PM
    I'd say the only thing is rounded focus and tab icons... But then again I don't know how the actual OS 6 looks. Pretty sweet theme either way!!!

06-03-10 03:19 PM
    ===== QUOTE nfldberryuser ====

===== /QUOTE ====

It was easier code wise to do two rows, also sliding docks do take up more memory. I called it sliding glass because when the dock slides up and down, it reminds me of closing and opening a window haha. As for shades of blue, eh, not so important. Unless you are jennifer and you want a "pink" version
    I will confer with my partner about the weather slot; in all honesty, we might make two versions, one with weather slot, and one without.
    Either way, it's all good!!!

06-03-10 03:21 PM
    Right now its where the new message indicators show up, just like in the vids of upcoming OS6. We are planning something for the small box space all the way to the right in top banner. We do want to try and keep it as pure to what we know of OS6 in look and function as possible. That said, we are kicking around a couple of possibilities.
    Sounds good. I haven't really checked out much of the vids yet- need to do that. That's a lot of real estate for message indicators. Perhaps I just don't get many messages.

Looking forward to the updates and where you take it.
    06-03-10 03:30 PM
    I haven't read all the posts so don't know if this has been covered yet or not...in the email and sms apps you can still see the top part of the homepage. I personally don't like that but that will not stop me from using this theme...it is absolutely amazing!

06-03-10 03:55 PM
    So far i like the theme and am geting used to the sliding dock. Only issue i had (may have nothing to do with the theme) is my screen just went white in super slow motion, like a fade. Did a batt pull and all is good. Has never happened before so thought i'd put it out there. great theme though.
    06-03-10 04:49 PM
    Very nice theme! I don't care for sliding docks but I have to say it looks good. :-)
    06-03-10 05:17 PM
    Suggestions
    -Make Time Bigger and Move Date To The Left
    -On The Home Screen When You Highlight The Profile Icon It Looks Like The Highlight Is Cut Off (( You Should Have It To Where The Blue Takes Up The Whole Box ))
    -Make A 6 Icon Version Along With The 12 (( 12 Is To Much For Me ))
    -Better Background (( I've Seen It 100 Time And It Doesn't Really Scream OS 6 Like The Theme ))
    -In The Menu Screen Make All The Icon Boxs Connected (( Like Into 1 Big Box Like On The Home Screen ))

Great Theme But Just A Few Changes ..

06-03-10 09:44 PM
    Better background? Could you be more specific? The wallpaper should be user friendly so you can pick what you want. Or do you mean in App menu or Call screens?
    06-03-10 09:57 PM
    Suggestions
    -Make Time Bigger and Move Date To The Left
    -On The Home Screen When You Highlight The Profile Icon It Looks Like The Highlight Is Cut Off (( You Should Have It To Where The Blue Takes Up The Whole Box ))
    -Make A 6 Icon Version Along With The 12 (( 12 Is To Much For Me ))
    -Better Background (( I've Seen It 100 Time And It Doesn't Really Scream OS 6 Like The Theme ))
    -In The Menu Screen Make All The Icon Boxs Connected (( Like Into 1 Big Box Like On The Home Screen ))

Great Theme But Just A Few Changes ..

06-03-10 11:07 PM
    Decent theme

Needs a weather slot
    Needs a MUCH smaller font on screens like sms, messages and contacts. The huge font there is HORRIBLE

06-04-10 01:55 AM
    ITS AWESOME!, but do something with all the space, it looks kinda empty
    06-04-10 02:20 AM
    Guys you have really done it this time, and this is first beta WOW I will be giving this a spin all day at work but so far looks like a real winner.

Cant wait for the final

Best regards,
    Dan Gordon
    06-04-10 04:38 AM
    Gents,

I really like this one a lot. Try to keep one version w/o a weather slot PLEASE. I'm aware that people pay $10 for BeWeather and all that. Personally I like the clean look. Keep the profile slot as is.

All in all this is a job well done!

06-04-10 06:15 AM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD