Lots of OS6 action going on here lately and we didn't want to miss the party!

OK- here it is, skippyhdog & I present, OS6: SlidingGlass.
    Please remember its 1st release Beta and we are still working to add & improve. As always suggestions welcome.

OTA: Original Version
    MyBBOTA.com Download - OS6: SlidingGlass [Beta]

Updated Below- 6.19.10 (Updated Profile icon to display the profile selected & changed navigation)
    Here is an updated Alternate version of this theme. The preview for messages/calendar is different. The "Messages" space is clickable as are the 2 corner icons, Profile and Calendar. Also, the font is smaller.

OTA for the Alternate Version:
    MyBBOTA.com Download - OS6: SlidingGlass Alternate2[Beta]

It uses the same 0S6 style icons from Bigpapa over at bbthemelab.com
    Last edited by cfrock; 06-18-10 at 11:47 PM.
    06-03-10 12:47 AM
    Can't see your image on my BB..all I see is a red "x"..repost it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-03-10 01:09 AM
    it looks great!! im very interested! lol can i have the link or something??
    06-03-10 01:49 AM
    please please can i have a OTA
    06-03-10 02:27 AM
    woww... coooooll.....

soosoo interested cfrock!

06-03-10 04:42 AM
    awesome!

when will you release it?
    06-03-10 04:49 AM
    damn!this theme is so tight!release it now please!haha
    06-03-10 05:05 AM
    I like it!
    06-03-10 05:25 AM
    Lots of OS6 action going on here lately and we didn't want to miss the party!

Any interest guys & gals?
    cfrock! That's cruel You can't just pop that screen shot up with a one-liner and no explanation or ota. Have you any idea of the lost work time companies are going to suffer as various crackberry addicts check this thread repeatedly for updates during work? Seriously, can't wait to see this one in action!!!
    06-03-10 05:49 AM
    you really should credit bbthemelab in your OP, as its their icons your using. specifically states ya can use em, just give them the credit for their work
    06-03-10 05:58 AM
    please, take your time, i know it will be torture, but at least you will have a chance to smooth out the bumps (if any), KEEP US INFORMED
    06-03-10 07:12 AM
    you really should credit bbthemelab in your OP, as its their icons your using. specifically states ya can use em, just give them the credit for their work
    ?????
    I guess you missed the 2nd line in the description. I give the authors name and the website where they are found.

But, let me say it again: The icons are made by Bigpapa and can be found over at Blackberry Theme Lab
    06-03-10 08:21 AM
    ?????
    I guess you missed the 2nd line in the description. I give the authors name and the website where they are found.

But, let me say it again: The icons are made by Bigpapa and can be found over at Blackberry Theme Lab
    my apologies i didnt notice it in the pic, i merely assumed that as you hadnt done the link as per their terms then its wasnt there (plus tbh white text on that light background made it hard for me to read it, but thats prob jus me lol)
    06-03-10 08:27 AM
    When are you posting an ota?
    06-03-10 08:38 AM
    ?????

my apologies i didnt notice it in the pic, i merely assumed that as you hadnt done the link as per their terms then its wasnt there (plus tbh white text on that light background made it hard for me to read it, but thats prob jus me lol)
    No worries!

cfrock! That's cruel You can't just pop that screen shot up with a one-liner and no explanation or ota. Have you any idea of the lost work time companies are going to suffer as various crackberry addicts check this thread repeatedly for updates during work? Seriously, can't wait to see this one in action!!!

We'll get it up very soon as Beta.
    We're shooting for within the next 48. Just wanted to give a quick preview seeing as all the OS6 themes that are being released since the icon set came to light. We tried to keep it as close to the official BB vids & pics as we could. There's not a whole lots of info on functionality for non-touch devices.
    Last edited by cfrock; 06-03-10 at 08:53 AM.
    06-03-10 08:40 AM
    Looks very nifty! Please post the OTA soon so those of us who have little patience can load up your new theme for a test drive.

BTW...using Branded right now...really REALLY like it. Looking forward to what you and skippyhdog have up your collective sleves!
    06-03-10 08:48 AM
    Looks great, can't wait, just hope u don't change up the menus and fonts too much, keep it simple and as close to OS 6.0 as poSsible.

06-03-10 09:07 AM
    Another one of you guys' theme will meet my BB. This one is looking like its going to be my 'new' favorite.

06-03-10 09:16 AM
    Looks amazing bro!!!
    06-03-10 09:46 AM
    Finally an actual os 6 theme that looks like os 6 with the separated banner includeing profiles and what not. I'm sick of seeing 7 os6 themes with new icons and crap banners
    I cannot wait for yours! It looks effin awesome!

06-03-10 09:57 AM
    Thats it??? LOL Looks awesome, expected nothing less!!
    06-03-10 10:46 AM
    For those on their phone wanting to see a picture:

Nice looking theme.. The icons are pretty sweet too!!! haha
    Last edited by b15ginz; 06-03-10 at 11:23 AM.
    06-03-10 11:17 AM
    For those on their phone wanting to see a picture:

Nice looking theme.. The icons are pretty sweet too!!! haha
    Touche!
    Thx for the mobile graphic mod.
    06-03-10 11:47 AM
    Looks great. Looking forward to testing. Kudos.
    06-03-10 11:52 AM
    loooks kool im lookin forward 2 this (y)
    06-03-10 12:00 PM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD