Because you can never go wrong with another iFunny, I mean, iPhone theme :-)

Named by AJ64
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 09-15-11 at 11:51 PM.
    chixx6 and divyu like this.
    02-26-11 06:39 PM
    Link isn't working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 07:08 PM
    Try it now!
    Link isn't working.

02-26-11 07:24 PM
    Please use the OTA link under the images, great theme! By the way, who is that guy who named this theme? Hahahahaha! Great job arsenal! Thanks again!

02-26-11 07:26 PM
    I am using the default font on the menu. On the applications screen, the green wallpaper is the one that looks the best with the icons because it brings them out. You could always use your own wallpaper for the home screen.
    Absolutely awesome! Love the icons. Any way possible to get this with a dark background on all screens, and the menu pop up with much smaller font? 7-8 if possible? Please? Thanks!

02-26-11 07:33 PM
    Easy there, get cocky the minute you start spitting out some themes lol J/K
    Please use the OTA link under the images, great theme! By the way, who is that guy who named this theme? Hahahahaha! Great job arsenal! Thanks again!

02-26-11 07:34 PM
    This is sooo awesomely precious! I love it....smooth and quick. You are the bomb,arsenalsocal! Koodos to aj64 (neat theme name)

02-26-11 08:12 PM
    I am glad you like it!
    This is sooo awesomely precious! I love it....smooth and quick. You are the bomb,arsenalsocal! Koodos to aj64 (neat theme name)

02-26-11 08:17 PM
    Okay. Been playing with this for an hour or so and I'm loving more
    And more! ....sigh, adore it!

arsenalsocal likes this.
    02-26-11 08:33 PM
    Someone is in love, awwwwww! lol
    Okay. Been playing with this for an hour or so and I'm loving more And more! ....sigh, adore it!

02-26-11 08:43 PM
    If you are enjoying this theme, make sure you click on the "thank you" icon as well as post an image of your homescreen that way I could have better idea of what my themes look like across various carriers and therefore serve you better!
    02-26-11 08:46 PM
    This is what the font and menu image should look like. I didn't change the font from the default one, I just changed the color of the menu and the focus color. You can change the font on your phone and make it smaller.

You know what? The more I use this theme, I totally agree on the background. Looks great! Would you be willing to make the menu smaller for me? It takes up almost the whole screen. I like the small font personally as it gives it a professional look. Pretty please?...(with sugar on top????) I know you are probably busy, but I would appreciate it a lot. Great themes! Than you in advance!

02-27-11 01:45 PM
    Hiya matey,
    nice1....thanks for this theme I love it,

However i would like a request if possible please mate or maybe this could be your next update just a suggestion......

see attachment........
    pls reply thanks
    02-27-11 02:00 PM
    Yes, download again, and as always, pull your battery out after installing a new theme.
    How do I change the font size in the menu? I have the size set top 6, and the pop up menu is still huge. Should I download again? Please advise. Thanks.

02-27-11 02:04 PM
    I see someone made some cutting, pasting, and editing to my screen images, uh?

I won't be making customizations to this one.

Hiya matey,
    nice1....thanks for this theme I love it,

However i would like a request if possible please mate or maybe this could be your next update just a suggestion......

see attachment........
    pls reply thanks
    02-27-11 02:06 PM
    i really like this theme . definitely downloading now
    03-05-11 05:54 PM
    So how does the theme feel and look on your phone?
    i really like this theme . definitely downloading now
    03-06-11 12:49 AM
    THA NK YOU for your work on this, and ALL of your themes. It is so nice to know I will have very few issues with your themes. Download with confidence!

03-06-11 05:18 AM
    Right on dude!
    THA NK YOU for your work on this, and ALL of your themes. It is so nice to know I will have very few issues with your themes. Download with confidence!

03-06-11 02:28 PM
    Nice theme,is there a version with transitions?

09-01-11 09:57 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks for sharing
    09-02-11 04:11 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks for sharing
    Thank you
    Nice theme,is there a version with transitions?

I am sorry. I don't make themes anymore, and honestly I don't remember if I put transition on this one or not.
    09-15-11 11:53 PM
    Do the icons above the main icons hide and show by chance?
    12-21-11 05:21 PM
    I absolutely love this theme, just wondering if there is anyway you can add a show/hide function for the front screen icons, I hate the group right in the middle! But everything else is brilliant! Great icons too!

12-22-11 11:52 AM
    I am no longer a theme maker, sorry; and thanks

I absolutely love this theme, just wondering if there is anyway you can add a show/hide function for the front screen icons, I hate the group right in the middle! But everything else is brilliant! Great icons too!

Sorry about the delay on replying. I pretty much don't frequent this site anymore. Honestly, I don't remember. By now, you probably already downloaded and found out.

Do the icons above the main icons hide and show by chance?
    02-11-12 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD