Hey there everyone, this is something I just kinda threw together on one of those days for a friend, nothing really special just kinda liked the whole thing. It sorta feels like a halloween theme if you think that way. Its all around a nice theme in my opinion though. Let me know what you all think :-). I didnt think about posting pics, im sorry, if your curious just dl it and all that lol.
    Here is the OTA
    berry_junkie likes this.
    12-12-10 01:58 PM
    Hey man, its a real cool theme. I like the scroller thing, the hallow, how often do u make themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 09:08 PM
    Yo Dude
    Nice you got one
    But how do i put it on my bb
    03-05-11 04:03 PM
    I don't know, whenever I have time I'll make random ones, I just had a daughter last september so not much now but I still do. And if it still works the ota link, click it from your blackberry browser.

04-18-11 04:08 PM
    Hey there everyone, this is something I just kinda threw together on one of those days for a friend, nothing really special just kinda liked the whole thing. It sorta feels like a halloween theme if you think that way. Its all around a nice theme in my opinion though. Let me know what you all think :-). I didnt think about posting pics, im sorry, if your curious just dl it and all that lol.
    Here is the OTA
    SWEET THEME...thanks for posting!

04-19-11 12:23 PM
    pic wouldve been nice .. lol .. but thanks for the time and effort ..
    04-26-11 02:52 PM
    Until recently I didn't know I could take screenshots via the theme builder and was using capture it on my phone which game them no justice lol from now on any theme I make or build for someone I'll be sure to post pictures :-)

05-01-11 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD