Ok second Thread lets move on with full custom themes!

this is droid like themes just like my release on 83xx, but small different in the icon, some new icon added. and its 100% free!!!
    this themes running smooth on my 8520 with os 4.6, i hope its running smooth too in 85xx os 5.0

screenshot and download:

home:

applist:

***Update:

update is here, please re-download the themes from the link and it will pop an upgrade.
    mods in this upgrade:

- fix navigation direction to Horizontal (left and right trackpad slide).
    - change size in all normal icon to 40px so there is a 10px gap between the normal and
    focus icon.
    - added focus overlay in app list view.

one bug left:
    the double icon in homescreen slot and in the hidden dock, still cant figure this one out,
    this is a huge homework for me to crack. (any suggestion?)

*****Update2:

ok! all bug is fix! please re-download from the link again.
    BIG Thanks to: frank(fdb8231) for the hint (actually frank u dont need to move the icon to the left of
    the screen just simply add another layer and voilaaa!! its done! so when u are going to pin me for that zoom focus icon?)

Mods in this Update:
    - all hidden dock problem fix
    - added new lock screen to match the themes to droid 2.0 with weatherslot

NOTE: Please Move Your Weather App to slot # 7

download:

os. 4.6

http://asattech.t35.com/Droid85-46/c...8520_droid.jad

os. 5.0

http://asattech.t35.com/Droid85-50/c...8520_droid.jad

i hope u all like this! and thanks for using my themes

free themes is GOOD!!!

-YOGA-
    Last edited by nadjas9; 03-29-10 at 01:31 AM.
    laney12186 and chixx6 like this.
    03-23-10 11:22 PM
    Gonna check it out...the 5.0 version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 11:52 PM
    I downloaded the 5.0 and the only problem that I have is that when I try to scroll left to right on the home screen I have to actually slide my trackpad up and down. Very annoying imho. Other than that I love the look and feel of it. Thanks for the theme. If you can fix my issue I would probably use it. Weather slot would be nice too, but I understand if you don't want to add anything else.

03-24-10 12:02 AM
    I downloaded the 5.0 and the only problem that I have is that when I try to scroll left to right on the home screen I have to actually slide my trackpad up and down. Very annoying imho. Other than that I love the look and feel of it. Thanks for the theme. If you can fix my issue I would probably use it. Weather slot would be nice too, but I understand if you don't want to add anything else.

ok, the scroll is default scroll up and down because of the limited options on svg files i cannot make it scroll both ways up and side. try to slide the tradpad up and down it also go to dock.. no need to slide it side ways. about weather slot first icon is the weather slot without text. try to move your weather app to the first slot.

ty for using my themes
    03-24-10 12:17 AM
    Okay bro I LOVE the look of this theme..its hard to find good themes for a FREE price..BUTTT there is some major things you might wunna work on..the first problem wuz already mentioned and its the "Scroll up" thing in tha tray..its verry hard and I don't like it..second problem is that tha "Weather slot" app appears in tha tray taking up space..its kinda not smart to have 2 of tha same icons on tha home screen when another app can be there..like I wanna be about to slide the tray up and see my 5 apps and down so that tha tray goes away and I'm on my left corner weather app..third problem is that when you select an icon you can tell its selected unless you have GREAT eye site..the selected icon/app will get big but not enuf to notice it..I found myself lost plenty of times trying to tell which thing I have selected..you can easily fix this making them pop up bigger orrrr put it to where the icon gets highlighted ORRR maybe even maked with a small android icon on the corner of each tha pops up when tha app/icon is selected..other then that this is a great lookin theme..plz plz plz can you fix these problems..I would really appreciate it..and thank you

-Drake

03-24-10 01:09 AM
    @Drake:

Ok, two request to change the scroll direction, and some of mods. Sure mate, I will re-edit this themes tomorrow, cos now I'm already on my way to a meeting. Ty for the feedback.

03-24-10 01:23 AM
    Hey great theme! Best free one I have seen like ever, one problem is that its very hard to navigate the home screen, I often have to look at the names of the apps to see where I am, so if you could maybe put a clear frame around the currently selected app that would be great. Lastly the menu bar doesn't seem to work properly it tends to hop up an down a bit.

Regards
    Anrich Potgieter

03-24-10 02:16 AM
    @Anrich yes it been notice b4, I will re-edit this tonight and will re-upload the upgrade later tonight or early tomorrow.

Ty for using my themes n for the feedback

-YOGA-

03-24-10 02:29 AM
    Love it.
    Gonna wait for the navigation fix & I will use this theme.
    03-24-10 02:30 AM
    update is available
    03-24-10 05:38 AM
    Nicely done!

03-24-10 06:04 AM
    Awesome Theme! Great work again! Love seeing a really really good Droid theme on here! Thank you!
    03-24-10 07:18 AM
    Hey thanks for all the changes.
    Bugs I have noticed:
    The menu bar only goes down once you select the message icon, ideally it would be nice if when you scroll up the bar goes up and when you scroll down it goes down irrespective of what icon is in focus.
    Also I have noticed a issue with the facebook application the menus are white on all menu items that are nor selected.

Besides that this theme is amazing

03-24-10 07:35 AM
    Thanks again for this great theme! I do have two requests that maybe you can help with. Can you make a version that is a bottom dock that is not hidden? Also, is there anyway to make the weather slot seperate from the first slot on the bottom dock instead of being the same? That would be awesome and allow for an additional icon on the homescreen. Thanks again for your great work!
    03-24-10 08:02 AM
    I was waiting for a gifted theme builder and man you are it. I was wondering where the lock keyboard icon is. Great Job keep up the great work!!!! Everyone could take lessons from you.
    03-24-10 08:45 AM
    Thank you bro..but ill re-download it when you get the double-icon problem solved because this is a VERY great theme..

03-24-10 11:05 AM
    Hopefully someone can help you with the double icon slot.
    03-24-10 04:42 PM
    To fix the double icon problem you could put a small profile icon in the top banner instead?

03-24-10 09:41 PM
    Any news on some bug fixes?

03-27-10 05:16 AM
    Did you include the top icon inside the svg? or did you add that inside theme builder?
    03-27-10 05:19 AM
    Update is here guys! all bug fix! please re-download prom the link in the first post.

Thank you for using my themes
    03-29-10 01:27 AM
    It's nice to hear you got that fixed. Going to check it out again
    03-29-10 01:41 AM
    I re-downloaded it..and I'm really liking all the changes..thanks for all your hard work..can't wait for your next one..

03-29-10 01:31 PM
    I really like this theme. the only problem i have with it is that my gmail icon keeps disappearing. When i have my 8530 set to the original verizon theme the gmail icon is there. but then when i transfer over to the droid theme. i get both the regular gmail icon and a gmail icon for the droid. i can move the regular gmail icon out of the dock but then sometimes i only have the regular gmail icon but no droid gmail icon. is this just a glitch for my phone or is anyone else having the same problem?
    03-29-10 05:14 PM
    Love the theme but how come I can't adjust the alarm??? Is it just me or anyone else not getting to set the alarm?? Tried batt pull numerous times to no avail......

03-29-10 07:24 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD