* 2 rows of 4 user-defined mini-icons placed in a diagonal formation
    * Icons on the first row move to the left when selected and retreat to the right
    * Icons on the second row move to the right when selected and retreat to the left
    * As stated at the bottom, I didn't create these icons but do keep in mind that these are huge on the applications' screen!

ClockTopia icon set used which was created by StaticFX from Blackberry Theme Lab (bbthemelab.com).�
    12-22-10 03:56 PM
    Dude, hahahaha! Once again you have made another great theme! Dude you're killing me hahahaa! This is freakin ingenious! I love it and it runs great! I love the icons and the way they are placed! Great job my friend! Tony. Aka aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 06:46 PM
    Dude, hahahaha! Once again you have made another great theme! Dude you're killing me hahahaa! This is freakin ingenious! I love it and it runs great! I love the icons and the way they are placed! Great job my friend! Tony. Aka aj64

Thanks dude. I think I am going to be making sharper themes for the 85XX since I finally downloaded the simulator which gives me the ability to see first hand how the theme would actually look on the device. The only draw about this, since the simulators take heaps of space, I had to download it on my desktop which means taking me external hard drive off my laptop and hooking it up to my desktop upstairs.
    12-22-10 06:50 PM
    I know what you mean. Great theme though, I also like the colors you used for like when You go to your contacts and stuff, the colors really make everything pop you know what I mean? Thanks again!

12-22-10 07:26 PM
    I know what you mean. Great theme though, I also like the colors you used for like when You go to your contacts and stuff, the colors really make everything pop you know what I mean? Thanks again!

No problem dude!
    12-22-10 07:30 PM
    Very creative as usual. One great theme after another.

12-22-10 08:58 PM
    Very creative as usual. One great theme after another.

Thanks for the words man!
    12-22-10 09:16 PM
    I like the idea behind this theme, but these icons�� they're just not for me lol. Good job though.

12-23-10 05:42 AM
    I like the idea behind this theme, but these icons�� they're just not for me lol. Good job though.

To each their own :-)
    12-23-10 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD