So far there are two versions of this theme. Features for both themes include:
    -Quicklaunch bar with static icons (Messages, SMS/MMS, Calendar, Options, Password Lock)
    -Hidden dock with user-defined icons, 'spacebar' to show, 'escape' to hide.
    -OS6 Icons

Hidden Today
    -The first three icons in the quick launch bar will display up to 4 entries in a transparent banner.

MyBBOTA.com Download - Hidden Dock with Today

No Today Status
    -There are no today entries displayed at all, the transparent banner is removed from the lower portion of the screen.

MyBBOTA.com Download - Hidden Dock No Today

PM me with any requests for changes.

Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    Last edited by haleyjeffers; 09-07-10 at 03:10 PM.
    09-06-10 04:24 AM
    This is an updated version with focus icons.
    Last edited by haleyjeffers; 09-06-10 at 07:03 AM.
    09-06-10 05:25 AM
    WAOOOO,sooo cooooooooooool. Tnx
    09-06-10 07:19 AM
    Really nice theme just needs the updated os6 icons!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 08:24 AM
    Thanks I wish I could actually claim the credit though. I changed the icons, they should be in the newest OTA once its approved.

09-06-10 08:25 AM
    Nice! Love the fonts!

09-06-10 08:27 AM
    Installing now...love the look of the fonts too
    09-06-10 08:58 AM
    Thanks later today I'll update with the new OS6 icons.

09-06-10 08:59 AM
    How do I get it? This looks awesome!!

09-06-10 03:08 PM
    Hey everyone, this is pretty similar to the Crius theme that's available in App World, I don't want anyone to think I totally ripped it off and am claiming credit. I've had problems with App World for a few days where it won't authenticate my login, and I haven't been able to download anything, so I tried to replicate the theme I wanted to download. I thought I would post it here in case anyone else could make use of it.
    The smaller icons are static, but have a transparent hidden today. They are (in this order) Messages, SMS, Calendar, Options, and Password Lock. They do not have focus icons, but I will work on that soon, they do show status text on the lowest bar of the theme.
    There is a transparent hidden dock beneath that, and the icons are user-defined. Press T to show, Press Y to hide.

If anyone wants fonts/wallpapers/static icons changed I'd be happy to do so.
    The theme is for OS 5.0.

I will post the OTA as soon as it's approved. The background for the theme is actually the one on the last image posted here. The screenshot showing the hidden dock was taken before my last revision.

Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    How can I get this theme?

09-06-10 03:27 PM
    09-06-10 04:27 PM
    OTA for updated os6 icons: MyBBOTA.com Download - OS6 Planets

09-06-10 06:48 PM
    That is a BEAUTIFUL theme!!!!!!!!! Dloading now!

09-06-10 08:11 PM
    Those things which say session 3 etc etc. Thats called a Today feature right? is there a version without that?
    09-06-10 08:50 PM
    Yes that's part of the hidden today. Send me a PM with your email and I'll take it off and send you the files.

09-06-10 08:58 PM
    Mmm When i press Y or T it goes to the called screener I know there is a feature to disable this but I like that feature Other than this... Good job
    09-06-10 08:59 PM
    I can take the hidden dock away for you, and make it permanently fixed, or you can check your shortcut keys and tell me which ones aren't used and I'll change the hotkey you use to show and hide the dock. Its up to you.

09-06-10 09:09 PM
    I love, Love, LOVE this theme!!! This is far better than the 1 you were trying to download! I have a question tho, why not use the escape key to hide and the spacebar to show the dock, like every other hidden dock I have seen? I ask this because when I press Y from the homescreen I get Yahoo Messenger and T gets me Tasks. Just wondering... Thank you for a great theme!

09-07-10 12:11 AM
    Thank you, I really appreciate you saying that! The reason for the t & y is that one of my first themes had three hidden features but I wanted them all controlled separately. Since then I've always used t and y for my docks just out of habit. I'll try to get a new link posted today using escape and space, I know a lot of people are used to that.

09-07-10 12:19 AM
    Haley - the OTA link for the updated OS6 is invalid. Can you please check it? I really love the look of this theme!!!
    Last edited by decypher44; 09-07-10 at 10:34 AM.
    09-07-10 10:26 AM
    Just updated the OTA and added another for a No Today version. Both versions now use space to show, and escape to hide the dock.

09-07-10 03:55 PM
    I'm using this theme, I really like the small icons. Where are they from? Email or PM me? [email protected]

09-07-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD