I really love the OS 6 Icon set and created a Theme for myself. It basically is the default Theme for OS 5 with some changes like OS 6 Icon set, Calibri Font and some Transition. If you have any suggestions for changes I might implement them or I might not.

The OS 6 Icons are from Blackberry Theme Lab, background pic is the Palm Pre pic.

Per request theme changed to 6 icons on bottom and larger font for clock.

Made some changes to font and colors, made banner smaller.

OTA: MyOS6
    Last edited by Micropitt; 06-16-10 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Updated to version 1.1
    06-13-10 11:04 AM
    Nice and simple. :-) It would be nice to add a sixth icon on the home screen and make the time just a little larger so it's easy to differentiate it with a quick glance. I would choose a different wallpaper, but that's easy enough to change once you have the theme installed.
    06-13-10 01:33 PM
    Nicely done! I would love to see with a 6th icon or a weather slot. Thanks for posting!
    06-13-10 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the credits.
    06-13-10 05:39 PM
    Thank you guys. Theme changed to 6 icons and larger font for clock. Please use download link in my initial post.
    06-13-10 05:40 PM
    Thank you guys. Theme changed to 6 icons and larger font for clock. Please use download link in my initial post.
    Any chance for the top banner to be removed or a lot thinner?
    06-13-10 05:49 PM
    But I like the Top Banner :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 09:37 PM
    But I like the Top Banner :-)

I realize you like the top banner! i am just asking if you could make it thinner? When I change wallpapers the top banner interferes with other wallpapers!
    06-13-10 09:43 PM
    Hi Micropitt, first let me thank you for you theme, it's simple and nice Just 2 things if it's possible, The font that you use it's giving estrange results for other language as for Spanish,the special characters like � shows the tilde way up causing a strange effect other thing when you pres alt+enter to chose language the window has a black background and the text is also black.

thank you again for your hard work, hopping that can be fixed.

Regards
    06-13-10 10:06 PM
    I realize you like the top banner! i am just asking if you could make it thinner? When I change wallpapers the top banner interferes with other wallpapers!
    I will see what I can do for you. Unfortunately I will not be able to do anything today or tomorrow. Probably Wednesday evening I will have it done for you.

06-14-10 05:27 AM
    Hi Micropitt, first let me thank you for you theme, it's simple and nice Just 2 things if it's possible, The font that you use it's giving estrange results for other language as for Spanish,the special characters like � shows the tilde way up causing a strange effect other thing when you pres alt+enter to chose language the window has a black background and the text is also black.

thank you again for your hard work, hopping that can be fixed.

Regards
    I never worried about other languages but I will look in to it. Any Font that you have in mind?

06-14-10 05:28 AM
    nope, nothing special, maybe the default ones will work as long they are fixed

Thanks for your time!
    Regards
    06-14-10 01:48 PM
    Nice looking theme with the OS 6 icons! Thanks for adding the 6th slot.

I noticed when I was in Sound Profiles that the background was dark gray and the font was black...made it difficult to read. Nothing major. Other than that, nice job. This will be on my 8530 for quite some time.

06-14-10 07:13 PM
    Nice looking theme with the OS 6 icons! Thanks for adding the 6th slot.

I noticed when I was in Sound Profiles that the background was dark gray and the font was black...made it difficult to read. Nothing major. Other than that, nice job. This will be on my 8530 for quite some time.

Thank you. You are right with the font and background. I will look in to it and see if I can change that.
    06-15-10 06:36 AM
    I will see what I can do for you. Unfortunately I will not be able to do anything today or tomorrow. Probably Wednesday evening I will have it done for you.

Will you be posting the bannerless version today?
    06-15-10 07:11 AM
    Version 1.1 of the Theme is posted. Please re-download if you like. I made some changes to font and colors and the banner is smaller.

Jennifer, I still didn't have time to make the banner less version, sorry.
    06-16-10 07:35 PM
    Hi Micropitt,

your modifications are working good, nice, simple and fast..

Thank you!!
    06-17-10 02:51 PM
    First, wanted to say I'm loving the simplicity of this theme. Can't get enough of the new icon set either! Any chance the message notification icons on the top banner could be the same color as the large icons; i.e. blue instead of red? Also, maybe a profiles icon on the home page? Again, love what you've done. These tweaks would make it perfect for me. Thanks!
    06-21-10 10:11 AM
    I really love the OS 6 Icon set and created a Theme for myself. It basically is the default Theme for OS 5 with some changes like OS 6 Icon set, Calibri Font and some Transition. If you have any suggestions for changes I might implement them or I might not.

The OS 6 Icons are from Blackberry Theme Lab, background pic is the Palm Pre pic.

Per request theme changed to 6 icons on bottom and larger font for clock.

Made some changes to font and colors, made banner smaller.

OTA: MyOS6

I just d/l the update and I'm liking the changes. Excellent job!

06-21-10 04:59 PM
    First, wanted to say I'm loving the simplicity of this theme. Can't get enough of the new icon set either! Any chance the message notification icons on the top banner could be the same color as the large icons; i.e. blue instead of red? Also, maybe a profiles icon on the home page? Again, love what you've done. These tweaks would make it perfect for me. Thanks!
    I'll think about it ;-)
    06-23-10 08:29 PM
    I just d/l the update and I'm liking the changes. Excellent job!

Thank you, glad you like it.....
    06-23-10 08:30 PM
    This theme is perfect wouldn't change a dam thing
    Big thank you to the designer for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-08-10 12:10 PM
    Love this theme - I would prefer the profile icon on the home screen, but not losing any sleep over such a minor detail - very happy... :-)

07-08-10 04:08 PM
    very good! But , I change my wallpaper, my lock screen wall paper doesn't change. Why? :P
    08-06-10 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD