THIS IS A THEME I PUT TOGETHER. ALL CREDITS GO TO BBTHEMELAB MOST DEFINITELY! DOWNLOAD AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

OTA - http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/v5CCOo
    01-29-11 02:08 AM
    Nice, I'll download later since I'm getting OS 5 on ma phone.
    What OS's does it support?
    By the looks of the SS's it looks pretty simple. Do want. =3
    01-29-11 05:23 AM
    Very clean,simple,and smooth...one thing though, it woulda been cool to have the text on the home screen when u scroll over an icon....thanks a bunch...ill be using this theme for a while

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 06:09 AM
    Very nice, only things I noticed is that the bluetooth icon is overtop the wifi icon and that the app banner is set to a bigger size than it really needs to be. But I like, good job.

01-29-11 07:40 AM
    Nice, I'll download later since I'm getting OS 5 on ma phone.
    What OS's does it support?
    By the looks of the SS's it looks pretty simple. Do want. =3
    This supports the OS 5.0 for the blackberry curve 85XX
    01-29-11 08:02 PM
    Very clean,simple,and smooth...one thing though, it woulda been cool to have the text on the home screen when u scroll over an icon....thanks a bunch...ill be using this theme for a while

thanks for using my theme, i actually didnt notice the text not being there on the homescreen ill be fixing that tonight
    01-29-11 08:04 PM
    Very nice, only things I noticed is that the bluetooth icon is overtop the wifi icon and that the app banner is set to a bigger size than it really needs to be. But I like, good job.

thanks, I hardly have my bluetooth or wifi on but ill be sure to fix that tonight. But im still new at making themes so what do you mean the "app banner is set to bigger size" can you show me a screenshot of it maybe i fix that too.
    01-29-11 08:08 PM
    Very nice theme, clean, simple! Thanks!

01-29-11 08:37 PM
    thanks, I hardly have my bluetooth or wifi on but ill be sure to fix that tonight. But im still new at making themes so what do you mean the "app banner is set to bigger size" can you show me a screenshot of it maybe i fix that too.
    In theme studio, in the 1st category...it'll say app banner and I belive it says size...then you'll adjust that number. It goes by pixels if that helps. If you still need a screenshot of what I'm talking about let me know.

01-30-11 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD