Just a simple Zen Theme, enjoy!

Icons and Home wallpaper courtesy of adam80460
    02-05-11 05:52 PM
    This is absolutely awesome! You're amazing...thank you so much! You made my day...no wait!..my month!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 06:28 PM
    Dude! Another eye popping theme! I love it! Love the color, the font, and eveverything else about it! Runs great as usual! Thanks again arsenal for making this for all of us and keep up the awesome work my brother! Aj64 here in STEELER COUNTRY!

02-05-11 07:07 PM
    This is absolutely awesome! You're amazing...thank you so much! You made my day...no wait!..my month!

Awww! :-)

Dude! Another eye popping theme! I love it! Love the color, the font, and eveverything else about it! Runs great as usual! Thanks again arsenal for making this for all of us and keep up the awesome work my brother! Aj64 here in STEELER COUNTRY!

No problem dude. You have to upgrade to the 9650 so that you can experience my OS 6 themes and thanks for testing this puppy for me! :-)
    02-05-11 07:20 PM
    Great theme man , runs like a charm on my 8330
    02-06-11 05:37 AM
    Thanks dude, a charm is always always good!
    Great theme man , runs like a charm on my 8330
    02-06-11 01:32 PM
    This theme looks great on my phone.. It looks so different than the other themes.. Will you be experimenting with different colors of this theme??

02-06-11 04:16 PM
    No, this will only be released on this sort of dark-turquoisish color :-)

This theme looks great on my phone.. It looks so different than the other themes.. Will you be experimenting with different colors of this theme??

02-06-11 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD