Well, I'm starting a new theme and I'd like to have feedback and suggestions. It's actually more of a community project that I would like to get going for the members of the community; therefore, I invite ALL theme developers to pitch in. The Theme files will available at all times (SVG and the actual theme builder file)

What I started:

I think that the homescreen is pretty solid, that being said it can consist of many versions. If developers are willing to help, some can do the L shape, the Today, the Hidden Dock, there are no limits.

Notice: No work, unless yours, can be used from this file. Whether it be FREE or Premium. This isn't to take advantage of a theme, it's a chance to show your work and give back to the community.

Now:
    Last edited by ScripterJR; 02-20-11 at 05:41 PM.
    chachoi, diegovecova and zotoro like this.
    02-19-11 10:06 AM
    Not too many people, including me, are going to be willing to install an exe file into their computers. Upload .htm on zip file.
    02-19-11 01:30 PM
    Not too many people, including me, are going to be willing to install an exe file into their computers. Upload .htm on zip file.
    Not sure where you see an exe file lol? I'll re look at it.

Edit: I downloaded directly from the link on top and I get Nature.thm no .exe...
    02-19-11 02:32 PM
    I first tried on a machine running vista and it gave me an exe file, which if I understand correctly is sort of a program that installs some other crap into your computer. I just tried it on my xp computer, and the first try it gave me a link to another crap program. I tried it a second time on xp, and it finally worked. The only comments that I have are:

1). I like to keep both my home and applications screens consistent, and I noticed that you don't have your meters matching those. I like the home screen ones, do you mind posting those here to share with us?
    2). I never check the "roaming icon" box, pro/cons of doing that?
    Not sure where you see an exe file lol? I'll re look at it.

Edit: I downloaded directly from the link on top and I get Nature.thm no .exe...
    02-19-11 03:00 PM
    I first tried on a machine running vista and it gave me an exe file, which if I understand correctly is sort of a program that installs some other crap into your computer. I just tried it on my xp computer, and the first try it gave me a link to another crap program. I tried it a second time on xp, and it finally worked. The only comments that I have are:

1). I like to keep both my home and applications screens consistent, and I noticed that you don't have your meters matching those. I like the home screen ones, do you mind posting those here to share with us?
    I actually don't mind sharing at all. Like I said, since this is a community project you could always fix the app. screen. I didn't like it myself but didn't know what to do with it yet. For the roaming icon I dunno, I just didn't remove it that's all.

Battery:
    Signal:

Images are transparents therefore just right click and save as. As long as you use them for Free I'm fine, you can't use them in Premium.
    Last edited by ScripterJR; 02-19-11 at 04:55 PM.
    02-19-11 03:24 PM
    Thanks for those :-)

I actually don't mind sharing at all. Like I said, since this is a community project you could always fix the app. screen. I didn't like it myself but didn't know what to do with it yet. For the roaming icon I dunno, I just didn't remove it that's all.

Battery:
    Signal:

Images are transparents therefore just right click and save as.
    02-19-11 03:31 PM
    Will wait for this one
    02-20-11 12:58 AM
    I dont see a link to the files?
    02-20-11 01:43 AM
    Will wait for this one
    It might take a **** of a long time, though it make take a while lol. BTW any suggestions?

I dont see a link to the files?
    You don't see a link because 140 downloads but one guy replied and he leeched my meters. I was trying to do something for the community. If you want in, to help me out that is, then just pm and I will glady give you the .thm file for you to do something.
    02-20-11 07:38 AM
    looks nice, just add a weather slot.
    02-20-11 08:18 AM
    looks nice, just add a weather slot.
    I was thinking that... it's coming :P
    02-20-11 09:06 AM
    It looks great. The only thing I could even suggest is link some of the homescreen stuff to functions. Like signal bars to the connection screen and so on. Looks hot so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 11:04 AM

This is what the Incoming call looks like.
    02-20-11 11:23 AM
    You really didn't think this through? uh? I did take your meters after I clearly asked for your permission. I like to build themes for ALL devices; and I honestly don't see myself using your meters. However, in the event that I'd actually do, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT. You didn't specify what you actually wanted, I looked at what you had going on, I gave my opinion and decided I had no desire to partake in this project.

If you are thinking in terms of this community, then you should take a look at my profile and see all of my creations, and the times I've helped out people/received help from them, posted files for them, gone after people who steal themes, or directed them in the right direction. I am not the best themer out there, nor the worst, but I do stand for the benefit of this community as a whole and to actually make it better every single day when I log in.

If there is one thing I am categorically and absolutely against is a person who is a leecher! I have people in this forum as well as at least 2 other ones that can attest to what I stand for including but not limited to the protection of online property. One last thing, the amount of "views" a thread gets doesn't necessarily reflect the amount of times a file/theme in particular has been downloaded.

It might take a **** of a long time, though it make take a while lol. BTW any suggestions?

You don't see a link because 140 downloads but one guy replied and he leeched my meters. I was trying to do something for the community. If you want in, to help me out that is, then just pm and I will glady give you the .thm file for you to do something.
    actually don't mind sharing at all. Like I said, since this is a community project you could always fix the app. screen. I didn't like it myself but didn't know what to do with it yet. For the roaming icon I dunno, I just didn't remove it that's all.

Battery:
    Signal:

Images are transparents therefore just right click and save as. As long as you use them for Free I'm fine, you can't use them in Premium.

02-20-11 12:16 PM
    You really didn't think this through? uh? I did take your meters after I clearly asked for your permission. I like to build themes for ALL devices; and I honestly don't see myself using your meters. However, in the event that I'd actually do, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT. You didn't specify what you actually wanted, I looked at what you had going on, I gave my opinion and decided I had no desire to partake in this project.

If you are thinking in terms of this community, then you should take a look at my profile and see all of my creations, and the times I've helped out people/received help from them, posted files for them, gone after people who steal themes, or directed them in the right direction. I am not the best themer out there, nor the worst, but I do stand for the benefit of this community as a whole and to actually make it better every single day when I log in.

If there is one thing I am categorically and absolutely against is a person who is a leecher! I have people in this forum as well as at least 2 other ones that can attest to what I stand for including but not limited to the protection of online property. One last thing, the amount of "views" a thread gets doesn't necessarily reflect the amount of times a file/theme in particular has been downloaded.
    I wasn't talking about you when it came directly to the meters, though it may have sounded like it. I received a PM a user that just frustrated me. I find it selfish for people to download something that they will re-release when the topic says stuff done in that theme file cannot be re-used.. It was actually downloaded 140 times because usershare keeps track of how many times a file gets downloaded. I may be stupid but not stupid at that point :P The purpose was to get something going for the community. You can use my meters anytime, hence why I posted them. As long as it's not being used to make any cash because then I'll get jealous.

Updates on theme: Currently doing Active Call.
    02-20-11 03:07 PM
    I really hope this theme gets officially made, I like what I see so far.
    02-20-11 03:11 PM
    I really hope this theme gets officially made, I like what I see so far.

This is what is looks like now, the second image, which is the menu is going to change for sure. I don't like it. If you have any suggestions go right ahead and say them. I never know what to do with it.
    chachoi likes this.
    02-20-11 05:42 PM
    nice! looking great! hmm I suggest making the menu background as all black
    02-20-11 05:50 PM
    May you specify why all black would be nice?
    02-20-11 05:53 PM
    because Black is elegant and timeless I think most people can live with colorful main screen wall paper, but not on the application wallpaper, Maybe that's just me )
    02-21-11 12:18 AM
    The theme is done and will have a new post for it. It will be in Beta Stage for a while and I will be making many many versions of the theme. Hidden dock, L shape, normal dock, weather slot. Maybe a Today Area if I can get it to work. I didn't post it yet, I'm going to school then paying a few bills then I'm gonna make a new post.

application menu:
    chachoi likes this.
    02-21-11 07:42 AM
    nice! will wait for this one!
    02-21-11 10:17 AM
    Agreed, that dark blue is to simple and is the default color for the menu screen. The black/grey you had in the original post was nice. I would prefer that.

This what I liked for the menu.
    Last edited by Hypnotic; 02-21-11 at 04:30 PM.
    02-21-11 04:27 PM
    Agreed, that dark blue is to simple and is the default color for the menu screen. The black/grey you had in the original post was nice. I would prefer that.

This what I liked for the menu.
    Will redo a version for you.

If you notice that pic... it has a darker banner on top. If you like that tell me, I'll change it and if you rather have the dark wallpaper tell me I'll change that too.
    Last edited by ScripterJR; 02-21-11 at 05:28 PM.
    02-21-11 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD