NOW RELEASED
    On Sale for $3.99 (Reg $4.99) until August, Friday 13th, 2010 (CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE OPTIONS BELOW THE SCREENSHOTS)

iRPG: Where Fantasy Meets Reality

'iRPG' takes Role Playing Game interface elements and splashes them onto your homescreen.

Always chase after your next adventure with your Quest Log (Today Entries)

If you ever need to pause your game and check something out, open up your Menu (Dynamic User Defined Menu) and do what needs to be done! (Applications listed from Top to Bottom of the menu are apps 7-11 for Trackballs, 5-9 for Touchscreen)

Cast Spells (Open Apps) with ease via the top Action Bar with quick access to 4-6 (4:Touch, 6:Trackball) spells of your choice always at your fingertips!

'iRPG' takes Role Playing Game interface elements and splashes them onto your homescreen.

Always chase after your next adventure with your Quest Log (Today Entries)

If you ever need to pause your game and check something out, open up your Menu (Dynamic User Defined Menu) and do what needs to be done!
    (Applications listed from Top to Bottom of the menu are apps 7-11 for Trackballs, 5-9 for Touchscreen)

Cast Spells (Open Apps) with ease via the top Action Bar with quick access to 4-6 (4:Touch, 6:Trackball) spells of your choice always at your fingertips!

View the Weather any time to plan your battles before you fight them with the Dedicated Weather Slot (Weather app not included) (Weather slot is Icon 12 for Trackballs, 10 for Touchscreen)

With 'iRPG' YOU WILL NEVER LOSE A BATTLE AGAIN!

HUGE SAVINGS WITH BUNDLE:
    Get 'iRPG' ALONG WITH either aeroCenter or boxBerry for a total of $5.99 (reg $4.99 per theme + $4.99 for iRPG = $9.98) THATS A SAVINGS OF ~$3!

aeroCenter + iRPG: CLICK HERE

boxBerry + iRPG: CLICK HERE

Watch The YouTube Video Preview:

To Purchase 'iRPG' by itself click below

KDThemes iRPG - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

[/CENTER]
    TRACKBALL USERS NOTE:

To Hide the Today Area, highlight the Today Area Button and scroll down...to Show the Today Area, Highlight the Today Area Button and CLICK the trackball/pad down. (If it doesnt work, you may have to scroll up a tiny bit more (The button should stay activated) and then click down)

To Show the Dynamic Menu you must highlight the Menu Button and scroll to the right, to close the menu, highlight the Close Button (Which will change to a "Scroll to the left" button when focused) and then scroll left.

Its really easy to understand once its on your device, but if you want a complicated Navigation Chart here you go:

FEATURES:

• Battery and Signal meters are reskinned to "Health/Mana" bars
    • Icons are reskinned as an action bar at the top of the screen to quickly "Cast A Spell" Or open an app ;D)
    • 3* "Quest Log" entries (Today Entries) each for Messages, Calendar and SMS/MMS which can be shown/hidden via the "Today Area" button. (Your wallpaper will dim when Today is shown, for ease of reading the entries so you can have any wallpaper you choose from your Pictures app!)
    • Menu Button dims the background and slides in a “Dynamic Menu” with quick access to USER DEFINED applications! Thats right: YOU choose the applications you want in the menu!
    • Dedicated Weather Slot (Icon 12 for Trackpads, 10 for Touchscreen)
    • Dedicated Profiles Icon

SUGGESTED WALLPAPERS:

Last edited by kdjayo; 08-09-10 at 02:20 PM.
    07-31-10 06:44 PM
    Another amazing theme keep it up !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 08:00 PM
    You should make the battery meeter say HP with how much battery life is left and MP for the signal

07-31-10 08:23 PM
    You should make the battery meeter say HP with how much battery life is left and MP for the signal

Do you mean like instead of 100/100 it would say "100/100HP" or something? Or perhaps on the far right sides of the bars itll say HP and MP...?? Thats a good idea...
    07-31-10 08:39 PM
    looks good i am interested and i also have a suggestion to make the clock clickable and those colorful os6 icons would go along with your theme
    07-31-10 08:43 PM
    looks good i am interested and i also have a suggestion to make the clock clickable and those colorful os6 icons would go along with your theme
    Hey Diamond-V, thank you! The clock actually is clickable, the green bar on the BG of the clock is only visible when you highlight the clock, same with the today area button, the blue part is only visible when its selected...

I am taking a look at the OS6 Icons and being more and more persuaded to use em... I like the simplicity of em with lots of transparency that shows off the themes interface behind them as well...hmmmm
    07-31-10 08:45 PM
    Yea I think if you put "HP100/100" would look nice and the os 6 icons are just so pretty you HAVE to use them lol and for the signal meter "MP100" or something along them lines lol

07-31-10 08:53 PM
    Yea I think if you put "HP100/100" would look nice and the os 6 icons are just so pretty you HAVE to use them lol and for the signal meter "MP100" or something along them lines lol

Check the first post for an updated image, tell me if the icons really do fit, and if the HP/MP thing was how you imagined.
    07-31-10 08:56 PM
    That looks real nice! But can you movr the hp and mp to the left side???

07-31-10 09:05 PM
    And the icons look great!

07-31-10 09:06 PM
    That looks real nice! But can you movr the hp and mp to the left side???

And the icons look great!

Awesome, glad you like em and Ill see how the HP/MP things look on the left hand side as soon as im back at the computer (Dinner for the family priority :P)
    07-31-10 09:11 PM
    i like the colors in the icons and they are transparent which is really nice i will download when you finish ,loving it good job
    07-31-10 09:22 PM
    i like the colors in the icons and they are transparent which is really nice i will download when you finish ,loving it good job
    Yes, my main reason for sporting the OS6 icons so far is that they dont take up so much screen realestate but are still very intuitive and functional.

Thank you, if you have any other suggestions or recommendations please feel free to point em out any time.
    08-01-10 12:55 AM
    will we be able to change the wallpaper in the lock screen along with the homescreen?
    08-01-10 08:04 AM
    will we be able to change the wallpaper in the lock screen along with the homescreen?
    Depends on which operating system you have.

Some operating systems dont even have the lock screen anymore, others use the homescreen wallpaper and some use the one provided by the theme itself.
    08-01-10 09:18 AM
    I would like to beta test this theme for you

08-02-10 12:01 AM
    If this theme was across the bar from me, I would walk over to her to see if she functions as well as she looks.. Lol love to test her out.

08-02-10 01:07 AM
    Heres a screenie of the "Menu" option for iRPG...you highlight the newly added Menu button and scroll right (or just tap it for touchscreen devices) and it dims the background and slides this menu up from the bottom center

08-02-10 01:34 AM
    I'd say you would be the PERFECT person to make the WoW theme I'm begging to have....
    08-02-10 02:10 AM
    I'd say you would be the PERFECT person to make the WoW theme I'm begging to have....
    He is the best of all the theme builders!! To bad his themes are premium cuz I would love to have some of them!!! I would like him to make me my android theme or to have that BeFroyo theme!!!

08-02-10 01:40 PM
    Did I mention that the Icon Buttons listed in the "Menu" screen are User-Defined?

How bout them apples
    08-02-10 02:23 PM
    Any chance of you making a free theme in the future? (:
    08-02-10 02:34 PM
    Question: Are you taking this to premium? If so, I think you should have a contest for 1 of 5 or 10 FREE copies. I would be interested, as long as it doesn't have "hp" lag issues. Keep up the good work!

08-02-10 02:44 PM
    I must say that this is one of the coolest themes ever! If you need testers, let me know Can't wait to try it out!
    08-02-10 03:01 PM
    Any chance of you making a free theme in the future? (:
    Who knows what the future holds? :O

Question: Are you taking this to premium? If so, I think you should have a contest for 1 of 5 or 10 FREE copies. I would be interested, as long as it doesn't have "hp" lag issues. Keep up the good work!

Yes, all of my themes are Premium. I usually go on sale for a buck or two off regular price for the first week/weekend, if I want to do a Crackberry feature I usually have a 25 copy give away. Regarding lag, I hand code the majority of the functions now, cutting down thousands of lines of code from the SVG file. These themes are as fast as it gets with such intricate designs.

I must say that this is one of the coolest themes ever! If you need testers, let me know Can't wait to try it out!
    Thank you HiMantz! I stopped doing public betas for reasons, and all tests are held within the team or with other partners. Sorry m8 :O
    08-02-10 03:08 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD