would someone be willing to make me a christmas theme revolving around the charlie brown christmas cartoon?????? you can make the theme however you want but with the charlie brown christmas as the wallpaper.

thanks much!!!
    12-01-10 08:17 PM
    12-01-10 08:32 PM
    I think I'm going to do this one for you. It may be the weekend before I get something done on this one. Hope you don't mind the wait. I think you will be happy with the results.
    12-01-10 09:04 PM
    I think I'm going to do this one for you. It may be the weekend before I get something done on this one. Hope you don't mind the wait. I think you will be happy with the results.
    I don't mind waiting at all. Thank u sooooo much!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 09:31 PM
    I don't mind waiting at all. Thank u sooooo much!!!!

Here's what I came up with. Enjoy!

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link

Battery Meter Used: Percentage Battery Meters which were created by Big Papa at Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist).

Icon set used: Cross-hair Icon Hover Icons which were created by Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist).

Icon set used: Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist.
    12-04-10 09:36 PM
    WELL...miss (mrs) Cindy does it again...LOL...I WAS using your Christmas U 2010 as my Christmas theme for the month...but a Charlie Brown theme???!!!???...CB on CB by CL!!!!!...HEHEHEHE AWESOME!!!

12-05-10 12:01 AM
    Here's what I came up with. Enjoy!

OTA Download Link
    ZIP File Download Link

Battery Meter Used: Percentage Battery Meters which were created by Big Papa at Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist).

Icon set used: Cross-hair Icon Hover Icons which were created by Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist).

Icon set used: Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist.
    is that the 528X40 battery?
    12-05-10 02:13 AM
    is that the 528X40 battery?
    Yes it is. It works great in my themes.
    12-05-10 07:01 AM
    I looove it!!! Thank u sooo much!!!

12-05-10 11:35 AM
    This is one of the best themes ever! Thank you so much! Love it!

12-05-10 03:20 PM
    Yes it is. It works great in my themes.
    Cool, thanks :-)
    12-05-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD