Wonderful theme, thank you so much!

Do you know why the weather is not updating? It is on my home screen but keeps reading the same temp, not updating to what it really is
    Interesting, mine won't update either (using BerryWeather). More accurately, it will update fine if I put it in the dock rather than the WS, which is only a minor inconvenience. I just put the clock app icon where the WS is and keep the weather in the dock, although it would be nice if it would update itself in the intended position. Otherwise, I think I can live with it.
    05-23-10 10:05 PM
    I honestly don't know why some of you have that problem. Mine updates fine in the weather slot.
    05-24-10 03:58 PM
    mine updates just fine in ws also
    05-24-10 05:47 PM
    Nice themes.
    Is it possible to make Carbon Blue 11 Mini Icons w/Weather Slot
    plus Hidden Dock exectly as Pink & Black 12 Mini Icons?
    It would be really complited...

P.S. Battery pull helps for updates in the weather slot
    Last edited by BBosv; 05-24-10 at 06:51 PM.
    05-24-10 06:43 PM
    I will, when I have enough free time.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...xx-os5-420792/
    Speak to this guy D.R.e.W. about how he does his hidden docks, his simply require a scroll up and scroll down to show/hide the dock. This theme, (blue carbon) along with a hidden today, would be perfect with this integrated. Otherwise very happy good job.
    Last edited by bassel.a; 05-25-10 at 03:47 PM.
    05-25-10 03:45 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...xx-os5-420792/
    Speak to this guy D.R.e.W. about how he does his hidden docks, his simply require a scroll up and scroll down to show/hide the dock. This theme, (blue carbon) along with a hidden today, would be perfect with this integrated. Otherwise very happy good job.
    The reason I'll make the hidden dock show and hide with Space and Escape, respectively, is because there is access to the Clock, Profiles, and Manage Connections. It makes it easier (for me) to have it the way I created it in the Pink version.
    05-26-10 12:23 PM
    wickeeeeeeeeeeeeed theme....is there a chance a hidden today be added?
    05-26-10 01:53 PM
    The reason I'll make the hidden dock show and hide with Space and Escape, respectively, is because there is access to the Clock, Profiles, and Manage Connections. It makes it easier (for me) to have it the way I created it in the Pink version.
    *edit* I tried the pink and black one today, It flows very well. We're waiting for the blue one (y):P
    Last edited by bassel.a; 05-31-10 at 05:20 PM.
    05-30-10 01:31 PM
    Hi! I just downloaded this theme and I really really loved it!
    Great job! hope to see more coming from you
    05-31-10 12:40 AM
    Heeeeeeeey, can u make a theme just like this for a BB 8330?? I would really appreciate it!!!!!
    06-03-10 12:12 PM
    Pleaassee pleaasee make this version become exactly like the pink & black version..it'll be perfect..!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 02:32 PM
    Busy working on it
    06-08-10 04:02 PM
    Good job.Great looking theme.
    06-08-10 04:10 PM
    can you make this with os6 icons and hidden dock
    06-09-10 01:42 PM
    I finally updated the first post with the Hidden Dock and Today version!

Sorry for the long wait, and thank you for your patience!
    06-11-10 05:30 PM
    could you help me please
    Im new user for my 8250 curve

and I got a big problem to install this theme cuz I cant find the link to OTA

and I dont know how to find the URL link T T

could you please help me add the OTA link?

I really want to add your theme to my BB T T

Thanks!
    06-11-10 10:30 PM
    The links are in the bottom of the very first post in this thread. I'm assuming you do have the Blackberry Service activated, and also that you have OS 4.6?

06-12-10 06:01 AM
    Can you add a hidden today for the pink version,please?

06-12-10 06:13 AM
    The Pink version has a hidden today, Jennifer. It's viewable with all icons, and accessible in slots 8 and 9.

06-12-10 06:36 AM
    Hi Miz

Currently using the hidden/Today version with Leopard Server wallpaper.

As a moderator of another blackberry download site and a blackberry device expert, I've downloaded, installed and tested many themes both free and premium

IMO This one (and its Pink and Black sister) is by far the best theme I've used, better than any premium, commercial or free theme.

While most premium themes look cosmetically better than others, this one also works and delivers better than others.

Like The Lord of the Rings, this is the theme to rule them all
    :-)

07-05-10 04:00 PM
    @djjonny, wow! Thank you! I'm not into the whole flashy look of many themes, so I make my own to be rather plain, simple, and straight-forward. Hehe!

I really appreciate everyone's comments! Thank you again

07-05-10 04:07 PM
    Soooo, any chance of applying the hidden dock to the stock version u made me?? Hmmmm? Lol
    Oh and any thought of doing this one with 6.0 icons in the future?

07-05-10 05:47 PM
    love this theme ....good job ..just downloaded it
    07-05-10 11:44 PM
    @ Miz

If you're still tweaking this theme and it's cool with you, one small tweak I'd like is for the top dock that hides to be black instead of transparent.

Reason, if you use a wallpaper that's light on top you can't see the icons too well and with the default theme wallpaper you won't see a difference.

Still an awesome theme and love it the way it is

07-06-10 09:17 AM
    @ryaninfg, lol, I kinda forgot you wanted the hidden dock version, my bad!

Regarding OS6 icons, as cool as they look, I don't think I'll be able to use them because I haven't bought the license (from bbthemelabs) to edit them, and I feel they're a bit too big for the 85xx screen. Also, should I use the icons as is, I won't be including the browser icon, as I feel that the highlighted icon is not identical to the non-highlighted one. Don't get me wrong though, this is just MY opinion, and no disrespect to the creator of the icon pack; they did an awesome job (that I am in no way even capable of!), I just want to upload themes that I am completely happy with (I'm a perfectionist like that! :$).

@djjonny, I prefer it being transparent though, because I like the way it looks when using a different colour wallpaper, BUT I can make the transparency a bit less than it currently is, so that you can still see the icons clearly when the dock is shown. I'm not sure when that will be though.

07-08-10 07:22 AM
124 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD