Just another theme I did! Blue, Grey & Black theme with Vista inspired Icons!!

Download - 85xx OS5 Only

Still to come, Fall theme with OS6 Icons, Updated version of my WinBerry 7 & Red, Silver, Black Theme!! Look forward to these coming in the next few weeks!!! Have a blessed one!
    09-03-10 11:08 PM
    looks great! ill dload when i clean up my memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 11:13 PM
    Hey just curious as to what font did you use on the Date and Clock?

Also, may I suggest you make the edges of your dialog and menu images round? If you download GIMP, it has that feature, and it only takes one step to do it. Pm if you want to find out more.
    09-03-10 11:33 PM
    Hey just curious as to what font did you use on the Date and Clock?

Also, may I suggest you make the edges of your dialog and menu images round? If you download GIMP, it has that feature, and it only takes one step to do it. Pm if you want to find out more.
    Thanks! I PMed u about the GIMP info! For the font I used Berlin Sans FB!
    09-03-10 11:45 PM
    Hey Kevin, great theme! i downloaded it and it runs excellent! you know, I look at alot of themes and if something catches my eye i'll download it and try it out and then I'll give my opinion on it. Well, I can tell you right now it's a great theme, no lag to it at all,and runs very smooth! I will be using this for a long while! once again good job and keep them coming! and Thank You! aj64 here in the steel city of pittsburgh pa!
    09-04-10 08:08 AM
    About to download now looks nice from what I see!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 05:33 PM
    Wow! Another great one! I'm looking forward to the Fall theme! My favorite time of year for sure, lol. Thank you again!
    09-04-10 09:05 PM
    iLike. Good job.
    09-05-10 02:56 PM
    This is a good looking theme. I'm going to dl it now!
    09-05-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD