Hi there

I have the above phone (V 4.6) and I've downloaded the "Storm Today / Dual Sliding Dock" theme from Crackberry.

Since I've done this I'm not getting any notification noise when i get a text message or email. I've tried resetting everything under profiles and tried reverting back to the original default theme but I'm still getting the same issue.

Anyone else encountered this or have any suggestions in order to resolve this issue please?
    09-29-10 06:07 AM
    Battery pull to start. Are you sure you got a 4.6 theme and not a 5.0 theme?
    09-29-10 08:28 AM
    Hi there

Thanks for the reply - the battery pull done the trick. It's always the most obvious thing isn't it?

Definitely V4.6 though I'm updating to V5.0 as we speak
    09-29-10 10:39 AM
    Hi there

Well that download didn't seem to work, I'm looking through the download questions in the section on these forums and am wondering if I do upgrade my OS will I lose all my contacts? Themes? Music etc etc

Please excuse the noob question but as a much more informed crackberry poster recently said to me "The only dumb question is the one not asked."

Thanks in advance for the replies guys
    09-30-10 03:15 AM
    No. If you follow all the instructions on OS loading, the apploader will save and restore apps, contacts, emails, etc.
    09-30-10 08:38 AM
    While updating OS a backup is done and restored after.
    When you have your pics, music etc on a memory card all is safe.

If you update OS then you would need themes tht is compatible with your new OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD