This theme was originally made for the 9700, but I received a few requests to port it over to the 85XX series on OS 5.0 so I decided to share it with the CrackBerry community.

This theme is available by donation only, due to the fact that the original requesters donated for it.

BerrySimple is available for OS 5.0 only in 2 versions.
    - Completely blank; or
    - Blank with always hidden user customizable icons. (This one was made in order to utilize the Hidden Today feature while still keeping the theme wallpaper friendly)

Both themes include the $ for SMS & MMS keyboard shortcut. Hidden Version has Z for Music.

You have three colors to chose from; Pink, Blue, or White.

When leaving your donation be sure to specificy which version/color you want in the notes. Whatever email you have set up through paypal is the one I will send the OTA link to. Please allow up to 24 hours for the OTA to be emailed to you, as I am busy with work and other things in life that do not allow me to be available at every moment of the day.
    04-27-10 08:30 PM
    This is so pretty! I want this in pink. I have never done like "donating" so how much for the donation? Send me a msg. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:17 AM
    This is so pretty! I want this in pink. I have never done like "donating" so how much for the donation? Send me a msg. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    PM sent
    04-28-10 01:17 AM
    I donated what I could at the moment for two themes. These themes are amazing, just wish I could have offered more

Great work, hope to see more themes like this in the future.

04-28-10 06:13 AM
    Donated and downloaded in pink definetly different - taking me a few minutes to get used to, but love that its wallpaper friendly - def a good buy thank you!!
    04-28-10 08:46 PM
    Donated and got the link. Love it! First theme of my new bb 8530. Thank you!
    04-29-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD