The new version is available here.

As promised, here is the theme.

Features:
    * OS 6 Icons
    * Accessible Hidden today
    * Clickable Clock
    * Clickable Signal Meters: Opens "Manage Connections"
    * Clickable date. Opens Calendar. It also functions as hidden today to view and change appointments.
    * The last two icons are today icons. The first two are today preview.
    * Hotkeys:
    $ - Sms/mms
    Spacebar : Music Player
    "0" - File Browser
    Custom Call screens

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Aspire

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking forward to reviews..

‘Icon set used: Percentage Battery Style Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’

Icon set used: Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from Blackberry Theme Lab
    Last edited by cranial_carnage; 08-31-10 at 11:39 AM.
    08-27-10 12:54 PM
    Great theme!! 4.6 plz ( cuz I don't have a compter for os 5 ) ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 03:04 PM
    I'll try. Haven't created any for 4.6 so far, so I can't say if that'll be possible or not.
    08-27-10 03:30 PM
    Alright! If you could then that would be much appreciated!! ..

08-27-10 05:03 PM
    Battery Indicator say's I have 70% battery left but in all my other apps, the battery is at 61%. Cool layout though.
    08-27-10 05:23 PM
    the theme is awesome but in app screen the battery icon does not appear correctly!

thank you for this theme.
    08-27-10 05:25 PM
    Very cool! I like the wallpaper from your original posting, can you post it for us? I also have the 70% for my battery - maybe it doesn't change for anyone? Weather slot?
    08-27-10 07:06 PM
    The battery indicator shows the nearest 10s, greater than the actual value. Something like the "Greatest Integer function".. :P

Anyway, if anyone has paid attention, the theme version is 0.9 . I am planning to post an updated version after some more feedback from users. In the works are an updated call screen, a weather slot, and customised icon focus and underlay.
    I'd also welcome more suggestions.

@HiMaintz: The wallpaper in my original posting is from the samples folder on the blackberry. I am sure it would be there on your bb too..
    08-27-10 11:19 PM
    The battery indicator shows the nearest 10s, greater than the actual value. Something like the "Greatest Integer function".. :P

Anyway, if anyone has paid attention, the theme version is 0.9 . I am planning to post an updated version after some more feedback from users. In the works are an updated call screen, a weather slot, and customised icon focus and underlay.
    I'd also welcome more suggestions.

@HiMaintz: The wallpaper in my original posting is from the samples folder on the blackberry. I am sure it would be there on your bb too..
    How's 4.6 coming??..

08-27-10 11:57 PM
    I'm trying. I don't have an actual 85xx with 4.6. But on the simulator, I'm struggling to make it work. Navigation problems crop out of nowhere.
    08-28-10 12:22 PM
    That's not good!..I just would love to have this Theme until I'm able to get to a computer..

08-28-10 12:55 PM
    Can you create the 9700 os 5.0 version of Aspire closer to the original thread of Aspire? I love the wp you used, the 4 icons on the homescreen, hidden today(no calender or today version unless it a hidden today.) Please no profile icon either on the home screen! Look forward to what you bring to the 9700 version! A million thank yous!

08-28-10 12:58 PM
    Is the download link broken, or is it just me? I've been eagerly awaiting this release, and now I can't download it

08-29-10 11:36 AM
    loved the theme except the white line annoyed me so i went with a different theme. Can you make a version of this for me without that line. keep up the good work
    08-31-10 10:45 AM
    Is the download link broken, or is it just me? I've been eagerly awaiting this release, and now I can't download it

Click here for actual link

hey cranial I just noticed that when you long press the menu key the box is gray and icon boxes are black. can you make it all black so that it's flush. another thing is the settings font. can you make that a stock font. the one that you applied is kind of grainy. if you can help with this it would be great
    Last edited by gogotelz; 08-31-10 at 11:27 AM.
    08-31-10 10:52 AM
    The new theme is available here
    08-31-10 11:38 AM
    thx for post
    04-06-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD