I'm new to creating themes, I'll be uploading my first one once it gets approved.
    I'd like another to work on tomorrow. Does anyone have any fairly easy theme requests? I don't mind a challenge, but I'm using Theme Builder and Paint Shop Pro right now. Haven't figured out Composer yet.

Any requests?

Cyn
    08-09-10 10:12 PM
    If you have any questions on composer, like how to make a hidden dock, just pm me. Ill answer ya in the morning. Btw, I would like to request a boxberry-esque theme, with icons that hump each other when scrolled through rapidly. Oh, and add in so transitions and stuff to slow it down. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 10:40 PM
    I would like a simple but pretty purple theme. With a hidden dock of 10 icons? Please my phone is purple and all I can find is different colored themes. And the purple ones I have seen just don't fit me.. If that makes sense. Please just simple and pretty purple??

08-09-10 10:44 PM
    I made a purple "blackberry bumps" theme, but not a hidden dock. All it should take would be abt 15 minutes. But inext time I get on the laptop is this weekend, so just see if he'll make one for ya.

08-09-10 10:56 PM
    I'm wanting a cute hot pink and zebra theme. Just simple zebra backgrounds for main screen lock screen menus n search bars stuff like that and a cute girly font that's hot pink and hot pink focus icons. I have tried making what I want but I haven't exactly gotten it down. for curve 8530 OS 5.0. Could u do that for me? Please! I've looked everywhere for what I want but I cant find it! I just got a zebra cover for my new phone and I am soo in love with zebra!
    08-09-10 10:59 PM
    Coach poppy 4.6

08-09-10 11:23 PM
    I'm wanting a cute hot pink and zebra theme. Just simple zebra backgrounds for main screen lock screen menus n search bars stuff like that and a cute girly font that's hot pink and hot pink focus icons. I have tried making what I want but I haven't exactly gotten it down. for curve 8530 OS 5.0. Could u do that for me? Please! I've looked everywhere for what I want but I cant find it! I just got a zebra cover for my new phone and I am soo in love with zebra!
    I haven't learned hidden docks yet, that will be the next one I tackle. But I can do your zebra theme! I'll start working on it today! You'll have to be patient with me, if it isn't perfect at first, but I want to improve what I know so please feel free to offer suggestions or ask for changes. I'll pm you once I get it going!
    Cyn
    (Btw I'm a girl lol)

As for the purple theme, I want one too but I have to learn hidden docks still, so I'll do a purple one once I learn them!

08-10-10 08:51 AM
    How about a chicago bears theme with really unique icons plz

08-10-10 05:57 PM
    Budlight theme please
    08-11-10 07:56 PM
    Simple blank home screen theme with minimal top and bottom small icons,bottom dock, small clock towards the top banner, with date below the clock! No profile or weather slot either,please! I think that's as simple as a theme gets! Thanks for taking requests!

08-11-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD