Hello Everyone, as some of you may know. I've made many themes for everyone and i really hope your enjoying them. So now i've made this theme, which is based on the season we're upon....FALL!!! If your like me you love this season. So now on to the ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I have just recently found out that i'm a soon to be father!!! I sadly work in fast food, which in turn means i currently don't make very much money. So basically i want to say that ALL DONATIONS ARE EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!!!! ALL DONATIONS WILL GO TOWARDS A FUND THAT I'M SAVING FOR MY CHILD. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR READING THIS!!!

Now, on to the theme

OS 5 only Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Fall Theme

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL DONATIONS!!! ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE INTRO PARAGRAPH TO THIS PLEASE DO!!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    09-15-10 12:41 AM
    Congrats! Alright guys, don't be freeloaders!
    09-15-10 01:06 AM
    Congrats! Alright guys, don't be freeloaders!
    Thanks so much!!! It's my 1st child, pretty excited!!! and alittle scared, lol.
    09-15-10 01:12 AM
    Well congratulations to you!!!!! Great theme too btw
    09-15-10 01:31 PM
    Well congratulations to you!!!!! Great theme too btw
    Thanks and thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 06:19 PM
    Congrats dude, and don't worry, we were all there once. I'm now a father of four and
    Couldn't be happier. Just make sure you remember one rule, "if momma's not happy
    Nobody's happy". Beautiful theme.

09-15-10 10:48 PM
    Congrats dude, and don't worry, we were all there once. I'm now a father of four and
    Couldn't be happier. Just make sure you remember one rule, "if momma's not happy
    Nobody's happy". Beautiful theme.

Thanks alot, seems like a golden rule to follow, lol.
    09-16-10 12:36 AM
    This is really pretty, I like it. Thank you! Conga-rats on the baby and yes, remember The Rule; keep mom happy (foot rubs and back rubs are good) and you'll be happy as well!
    09-17-10 12:13 PM
    This is really pretty, I like it. Thank you! Conga-rats on the baby and yes, remember The Rule; keep mom happy (foot rubs and back rubs are good) and you'll be happy as well!
    haha, def remember the rules, lol. thanks so much!!!
    09-17-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD