Here you go...

Hey Mike,

First off, awesome theme! Using it for my work BB!

Anyway, can you upload the sunset wallpaper pic? I don't want to reset the theme just to get the wallpaper...

Cheers!
    archpopoy likes this.
    11-17-10 11:07 PM
    Don't know if ur still making themes, but any chance of updating this one with the latest OS 6 icons?

Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 07:29 AM
    This is my favorite theme so far! Thank you for sharing your hard work. I Love simple themes!

11-21-10 07:01 PM
    Very good theme. I passed this along to my friends with 83xx phones. They loved it.
    12-04-10 02:10 PM
    nais share
    01-20-11 09:39 AM
    hey bro this theme is still the best theme for bb!

however i was wondering if u could make a little change to the theme,

1- in ur older theme '9+1 Icons v1' u had the weather slot in the banner is it possible to do the same in this version?

2- is it also possible to remove the operator name completely? if not no worries

3- in ur older version '9+1 Icons v1' in the menu all the icons were spaced out and in there own shadowed box, like the original precision zen theme, but in ur new theme they are all in a row on the black background, is it possible to, bring the icons in the menu screen like the old 9+1 Icons v1 version?

lovely theme either way!

thanks man
    willing to donate
    04-14-11 11:51 PM
    Thanks man.. Really a v.nice quote...

04-15-11 09:18 AM
    Thank you for your effort in making this theme. This is what I have been looking for!
    04-15-11 09:24 AM
    This is a great looking theme! Awesome really. Was resistant to download it before because I, absolutely, detest that orange wallpaper you're using but was thrilled to see that when I put on my own the lock screen picked it up. Great job!

04-15-11 07:12 PM
    This is absolutely great. Simple to use, and functional

However, I'm a little anal about the font size of the current connection, which is those GPRS, EDGE and GSM words at the top left. In the standby screen, the font for those letters are a little smaller than the ones seen in the icon menu.

Just to point that out, but otherwise, excellent job!
    07-21-11 12:29 AM
    Hi Michal
    Firstly, I just need to say that this is my favourite theme ever, I just love mini icons.
    However, would it be possible to take some of the best parts of your 14 icon theme such as the 14 icons & the skinny banner with the little box housing the time & weather slot & combine them with this theme?
    That & os7 icons would be my dream theme!
    I hope this is possible & thanks for creating themes!

07-29-11 01:06 AM
    great theme, thanks for sharing. After my phone blew up and I got a replacement, the first thing I wanted to do was to replace the default theme with one of yours.
    07-29-11 09:59 AM
    Thanks a bunch for the fine themes!

I've installed the 14+1 theme from your site.

Is there a version that has the transitions disabled? If so, I'd be appreciative of being advise of same.

Regardless, Thanks, again!

-t
    08-06-11 09:11 PM
    links are donw, please attach themes!
    09-06-11 06:45 PM
    I have tried resyncing my files to the web server and I hope it should be good...if it is still not working post it, and I'll try to find something else to do...

09-08-11 01:25 AM
    Would u be able to keep the theme style bt change the icons to os7 pls pls love the theme bt need icon upgrade

11-08-11 10:20 PM
    hey, I'm new to bb, can anyone tell me which slot is the default weather slot in this theme?
    I've tried putting WeatherBug or WeatherBug as the first application on the list but neither shows the forecast on the home screen, despite the correctly set up preferences.
    01-05-12 07:31 AM
    the weather icon needs to be in the 10th position in order to show up in the +1 field...
    01-06-12 11:05 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD