Hey there guys... Got a new theme releasing looks like release date will be Tuesday the 14th. This is called WinDock... Theme features will be: Quick launch support (start button).. weather bug slot (top left)... 2 docks first 1 has browser, media, profiles, and a user slot (folder icon)... Second dock has calendar, messages, sms, bbm, and another yes another user slot!! Pics are below post feedback and opinions please. I HAVE MOVED SOME STUFF AROUND AND CLEANED UP OVERLAYS CHECK OUT NEW SNAPS!!!

First Dock New Overlays

Second Dock New Overlays

Quick Launch

Vista

-------------------------------------------------------
    THEME IS LIVE AND EVERYONE QUALIFIES FOR THE 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL THAT MEANS YOU GET BOTH MAC AND VISTA VERSION. DUE TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 10:00PM CENTRAL TIME GIVING EVERYONE TIME TO JUMP ON THIS AMAZING OFFER
    Last edited by jayjay7411; 07-15-09 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Extended sale price
    07-12-09 11:56 PM
    dope! free?premium?
    07-13-09 12:50 AM
    WOW! damn Jayjay, you keep cranking out em themes! not just any themes, but like.. totally different themes! very creative!

keep up the very very very good work
    07-13-09 03:05 AM
    I just saw this theme on another thread. Excellent work!
    07-13-09 07:59 AM
    I Need Major Opinions Here Guys/gals Should I Keep These Mac/osx Icons Or Change Em To Windows Based (ugly Icons) ??? Please Reply You Might Win A Chance To Beta Test As Well Release Is Still The 14 Or Late Tonight!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 11:13 AM
    Well, I am a pc and I think in a windows based theme, it should have windows icons. The mac ones do look nice though. I say go for the nicer looking ones. Very nice looking theme by the way!

07-13-09 11:43 AM
    Also I have always wanted a windows theme that actually looks like windows and this one does. I'd love to beta test.

07-13-09 11:45 AM
    I think they both look great, but if you are gonna call it a windows theme, I say windows icons. I'm also up for testing it you're still looking. P.S. Your themes are the only ones I run on my curve. I'm not sure why that it is. I guess I just like your work.

Last edited by cozmo; 07-13-09 at 12:28 PM.
    07-13-09 12:22 PM
    i say, if its a windows theme, make the icons windows... OR you can make two versions i suppose. haha! hopefully the weather icon slot is changeable and not for only weather bug :/ i use bbweather.

not sure if the vista windows has nicer icons or not though.
    07-13-09 01:04 PM
    I think it looks great!!!
    07-13-09 02:27 PM
    I am all about the icons. If a theme doesn't have nice looking icons, I will pass it by.

I would love to beta test this theme as well. Let us know when the theme is available.
    07-13-09 02:44 PM
    Okay sooo hmmm my decision is very undecided lol JANE_G �ou said you like nice icons what do you think of these?? At 9:00 PM central time I will PMING someone out of the bunch to beta test this for me I am changing up a bunch of the stuff on the dock and moving stuff around!

07-13-09 02:56 PM
    Do you need a betatester? I would gladly apply to be one!

07-13-09 03:33 PM
    Okay sooo hmmm my decision is very undecided lol JANE_G �ou said you like nice icons what do you think of these?? At 9:00 PM central time I will PMING someone out of the bunch to beta test this for me I am changing up a bunch of the stuff on the dock and moving stuff around!

I like the icons you are using now, but would need to compare to what you call "ugly" icons to make an informed decision. LOL
    07-13-09 03:39 PM
    Ya I would have to see the windows icons to compare...but just go with what looks the best in the theme and would LOVE to beta test!!!

07-13-09 03:46 PM
    question: looking at those 3 photos of the theme, why are the last two photos showing some sort of red ... reception signal? The first photo shows grey though. i guess all will be reveled once the theme is out.
    07-13-09 03:49 PM
    I like the the mac os theme icons, even if I'm a PC user. The theme looks awesome would love to beta test!!!! I need a great theme like this to make my 8330 POP!!!!
    PIN# 30A008B6
    Thanks,
    Wayne C.
    VA BCH VA
    [email protected]
    07-13-09 04:03 PM
    question: looking at those 3 photos of the theme, why are the last two photos showing some sort of red ... reception signal? The first photo shows grey though. i guess all will be reveled once the theme is out.

what this is is the signal meter when its full its all black and all the way to the top but the screen shot shows me in horrible signal lol ill post another in a second
    Also btw your signature THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!!
    07-13-09 04:06 PM
    I think that since it's a Windows-based theme, that you should go with windows icons. However, I would pursue using the Vista / Win 7 icons and Start button.

However, with that being said, I think your theme is sweet looking.
    07-13-09 04:14 PM
    Still missing one bar I'm in a big metal building lol hard to catch all bars here

07-13-09 04:48 PM
    First, the theme looks really good.
    I'm not sure I like the top row with no defining line. I saw a preview you posted last night, and it was a scene on the ocean, and your icons looked like they were lost in the water. JMHO.

I like the OSX icons, but surely there are more than just two icon sets out there for free? I've seen some amazing icons on the eveek forum.

I love the weather in the top left corner, and the dock at the bottom, and I like that it's small so as not to hide the wallpaper. You do great work.
    07-13-09 04:49 PM
    hey JayJay,

have you tried with the window icons yet? i'm just curious to see what it would look like.

suggestion: maybe for those who want more than just two customizable icons.. maybe make it look like a windows desktop where you have a couple "icons" / "shortcuts" on the screen as well

and if you're gonna go all out for those who want calendar or messages on the screen .. have some sort of notepad app open as the background for the text to display as if it was being typed x 2

just random thoughts..

so are you still aiming to release this tonight?
    07-13-09 05:14 PM
    Okay Guy/Gals looks like I have made my final decision lol I will release 2 version one that has MacOsX icons like in OP and then another version with Vista icons... OsX icon version will be out tonight hopefully if all goes well, also I will be changing overlay in bottom icons to a little white ball instead of the dark gray overlay (think you will beable to see it a lot easier!!) Also I think both will be released at the same three bux... I hope everyone gets a copy!!!!

07-13-09 06:01 PM
    woo woo!

thanks Jayjay7411! keep it up and my sig will have all your themes on it!

just curious, in the vista icon version, will the menus and such still have that Mac OS kinda look to it? that'd be sweet if you made it looking like IE in the vista version..
    07-13-09 06:03 PM
    YELLOWXBOY I was going to remake me windowsX theme on bbthemesunltd.com but I decided to do something noone has ever done and since curve 4.5 can only handle so much this is what I came up with since everyone likes weather I inserted that slot and since some people use quick launch I also made the start button user choice to(for people that don't want QL there) and then after putting people most choosen apps your at a total of 4 user spots just depends on what you like but its a total of 11 icons and 7 are non user the other 4 are all user for people other than just me to enjoy! I only wish I could add more but as for now this is the limit IMO I am really liking bottom banner

07-13-09 06:06 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD