Looks very nice! If you need another beta, let me know.
    10-15-09 10:27 AM
    nice theme !
    10-15-09 10:45 AM
    nice theme !
    Thanks man...I liked yours and got it downloaded and there were a bunch of people havin problems gettin it, so I decided to make my own so I can host ota I got a few ideas from you also, hope ya don't mind

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 10:59 AM
    Thanks man...I liked yours and got it downloaded and there were a bunch of people havin problems gettin it, so I decided to make my own so I can host ota I got a few ideas from you also, hope ya don't mind
    thanks,I want post OTA link but I don't know...
    you help me?
    10-15-09 11:11 AM
    thanks,I want post OTA link but I don't know...
    you help me?
    Just export as jad to desktop and put whatever files it exports into a zip folder

10-15-09 11:56 AM
    Here's where i'm at right now..It's kind of identical to the koreans (whatever he is) but i've made everything on it, and resized everything.

No i haven't changed the icons yet, so don't say change the icons ha cause i know someone is thinking it! I've tried it out with a bunch of wallpapers and it seems to be wallpaper friendly so far. The 5 icons on the bottom are customizable but the windows button is static.

I still have to change the icons and menus and fonts and all the little tweaks to get it just right.

Leave some feedback, and we'll see what will come of this.

petey

PS this pic doesnt do justice at all!

10-15-09 12:55 PM
    Petey, like what I'm seeing so far. I am rocking your green and black theme until I get your newest one! Can't wait. Thanks, OTA!!!

10-15-09 12:57 PM
    This theme looks great so far! I think a weather icon on the home screen would make it even better.maybe under the calender or something. I wish I had the skills to put together a theme... Keep up the good work
    10-15-09 05:43 PM
    Just export as jad to desktop and put whatever files it exports into a zip folder

To Post an OTA Link for a theme you have to have access to a website you have control of or find someone who has a website (ie free websites won't work) You need to post an .htaccess file in the directory or the theme won't download properly. Also when you export to .jad you have to post each file not a zip file.

See this POST here on how to do this properly
    10-15-09 06:45 PM
    To Post an OTA Link for a theme you have to have access to a website you have control of or find someone who has a website (ie free websites won't work) You need to post an .htaccess file in the directory or the theme won't download properly. Also when you export to .jad you have to post each file not a zip file.

See this POST here on how to do this properly
    Yes i know this, I post my own OTA links.
    10-15-09 06:48 PM
    I love the way win7 looks, cant wait to try a theme out for my bb
    10-15-09 06:50 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD