Is there anyway to modify themes like BB Dimension Today theme that came on the BB Curve?
    Modify things like font size/color/style ?

If so, what tools are needed?

Does anyone know where I can find more themes like this one that show calendar events and email headers on the home screen?

I see these for sale on various websites but they don't seem to show any detail on what you pay $7 for.
    04-12-08 12:23 AM
    Themes cannot be modified. However, font type and size (not color) can be changed by going into Options > Screen/Keyboard

There is a program out that allows you to create your own theme. Do a search on these forums if you're up for it.

From what I understand, themes like "Today," "Today Plus," and "Zen" generally have the same features (same things show up on the home screen) but the colors, icons, etc. are different. You'll probably like "Today Plus" (it's what I use), which is just like the "Today" theme but there are five icons when you scroll right. It can be downloaded for free from mobile.blackberry.com from your handset.
    04-12-08 12:48 AM
    The only thing you can modify on themes are the background with your own wallpapers. Select your theme> go to media> open the pic(wallpaper) that you want to use. Review it as the background to make sure it has been sized for your screen.> Save and close.

More tips and themes
    04-12-08 01:01 AM
    I created my own theme using Plazmic. You really need to be technically oriented to install everything you need and to use it properly. This is is why you can find themes to purchase in the $5-$10 range.

I wanted a very basic black-background Today theme, and couldn't find one I liked, so I built my own.
    04-12-08 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD