Ever since my PC got nuked (I failed to mention I split up in a six year relationship with who I thought was gonna be my wife two days before too)
    the other day I have reformatted my Hardrive as a result I'm having to start from scratch. The positive thing is I'm starting to get my resources back (ie Icons etc) and also I have been messing around with SVG and so far I have made a hidden dock and figured a way to put the weather slot in the banner (what I thinks pretty neat). So my point is expect to get some great quality themes from me in the future ie I will be making a revamped version of my FullVu and Minimalist theme with a hidden dock and many more new ones. So stay tuned!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 02-17-10 at 07:11 PM. Reason: To many 2 too to's!!!
    02-16-10 06:18 PM
    Awesome!!! Can't wait!!
    02-16-10 06:23 PM
    Love your Minimalist theme....

weather in banner??!!! So excited!
    02-16-10 06:35 PM
    Ever since my PC got nuked (I failed to mention I split up in a six year relationship with who I thought was gonna be my wife two days before too)
    the other day I have reformatted my Hardrive as a result I'm having to start from scratch. The positive thing is I'm starting to get my resources back (ie Icons etc) and also I have been messing around with SVG and so far I have made a hidden dock and figured a way to put the weather slot in the banner (what I thinks pretty neat). So my point is expect to get some great quality themes from me in the future ie I will be making a revamped version of my FullVu and Minimalist theme with a hidden dock and many more new ones. So stay tuned!
    Sorry you're going through a difficult transition in life. I think we've all been through it at one time or another. I'm glad you'll still be creating themes & look forward to your future work.
    02-16-10 07:21 PM
    looking forward to the hidden minimalist theme , can't wait. your Minimalist theme is one on my top 5 favorite themes that I switch back and forth.
    Thank you for your hard work on these themes!!!!!
    02-17-10 07:29 AM
    Great news. I am very excited to see what you have in store for us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:57 PM
    Awesome!!! Can't wait!!
    Love your Minimalist theme....

weather in banner??!!! So excited!
    Sorry you're going through a difficult transition in life. I think we've all been through it at one time or another. I'm glad you'll still be creating themes & look forward to your future work.
    looking forward to the hidden minimalist theme , can't wait. your Minimalist theme is one on my top 5 favorite themes that I switch back and forth.
    Thank you for your hard work on these themes!!!!!
    Great news. I am very excited to see what you have in store for us.

thanks for the words of encouragement guys.
    02-17-10 01:04 PM
    Here is a basic example of what I'm working on. Its my weather version of the Pearl Precision theme but with a hidden bottom dock and the Weather Icon slot in the banner (replacing the profile icon slot). You will even see the Weather icon on the Lockscreen too. Check out the two screenies. As always the Bottom dock is customisable .

And heres a screenie with my fav wallpaper that I'm using now:

Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 02-17-10 at 07:12 PM.
    02-17-10 06:17 PM
    I like that can't wait for it to come out....love your work

02-17-10 06:53 PM
    ok, ok stop teasing already....looking forward to this theme!
    02-18-10 07:54 AM
    I like that can't wait for it to come out....love your work

ok, ok stop teasing already....looking forward to this theme!
    lol seashell93 ill stop it now but I cant help it.... :cough: lol sorry anyways thanks guys. ::cough: ah MAN! I think I got screenshot Tourettes....
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 02-20-10 at 02:35 PM.
    02-20-10 02:30 PM
    now thats what im talking about!
    02-20-10 06:00 PM
    Any update on when this awesome looking theme might be available?
    03-02-10 03:44 PM
    Will any be available for the 83xx?
    03-03-10 09:46 AM
    Will any be available for the 83xx?
    Well given the fact it's posted in the "Curve 83xx Themes" forum...

Jack
    03-05-10 10:03 AM
    Very sweet theme

03-05-10 02:40 PM
    any updates on the theme?
    07-23-10 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD