I'm just full of questions today

So I was downloading themes yesterday and there were some good ones. Not many that really caught my eye. But the ones that did were cool except they wouldn't allow me to customize the home/front page.
    So I was wondering what themes are you guys using and are there any you would recommend.
    P.S. I hate those iClone themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:25 PM
    I agree and can't really find anything I like. Does anyone know of a Today screen that seperates SMS/MMS from Email and also includes at least a few calendar entries?
    02-09-09 01:32 PM
    I love the MyJavelin theme. Its free and allows for home screen customization. It comes with a cool background already, but you can also change it if you like

02-09-09 01:32 PM
    Where can I find that theme? Thank you!
    02-09-09 01:34 PM
    I agree and can't really find anything I like. Does anyone know of a Today screen that seperates SMS/MMS from Email and also includes at least a few calendar entries?
    I am right there with you hence the reason why I asked the question. I'm a man of simplicity and little things. Once you go and mix the emails, texts, and BBMs in one folder I don't know how I'm sending this message out. I'm using a Bold like theme for my 8330 and it looks NICE! Problem is, the home page isn't customizable (is that a word?) so its a bunch of stuff on the home page that I would normally hide and is hidden once you hit the menu button, thats cluttering it up.

But I too am interested in the MyJavelin theme. Link?
    02-09-09 01:42 PM
    02-09-09 02:18 PM
    I'm switching between the myjavelin repleca theme and the storm replica theme

02-09-09 02:22 PM
    I'm using the TodayPlus version of the Curve 8900 Replica theme by tom1l21. It shows Messages (shows up to 3 new messages) and Calendar (4 upcoming events). He also has a TodayPlus V2 version which shows Messages (shows up to 2 new messages), SMS/MMS (only shows new count), and Calendar (3 upcoming events).
    02-09-09 02:24 PM
    The storm theme
    02-09-09 02:30 PM
    Either Javelin Replica "L" theme or Droid Replica Today theme
    02-09-09 02:32 PM
    I'm using the TodayPlus version of the Curve 8900 Replica theme by tom1l21. It shows Messages (shows up to 3 new messages) and Calendar (4 upcoming events). He also has a TodayPlus V2 version which shows Messages (shows up to 2 new messages), SMS/MMS (only shows new count), and Calendar (3 upcoming events).
    Where can I find this theme?
    02-09-09 02:34 PM
    Real iBerry Blocks.
    02-09-09 02:46 PM

Okay, so I downloaded the theme, it installed but even after a hard reset I can't for the life of me get it to show in themes. What default themes was i suppose to keep in order for this one to work?
    02-09-09 02:53 PM
    OEM L theme here
    02-09-09 02:54 PM
    I use this free theme called Titanium Today. Great font and icons. I cant post links atm but a quick google search will get it. If you cant find it hit me up with a private message.
    02-09-09 02:55 PM
    yep, customizable is a word

and I am using a very girlified (I don't think that however is a word) lavender roses zen theme...
    02-09-09 02:57 PM
    This is what I'm rockin'...

You can buy it for $5 at Geekzone.com
    02-09-09 02:58 PM
    Okay, so I downloaded the theme, it installed but even after a hard reset I can't for the life of me get it to show in themes. What default themes was i suppose to keep in order for this one to work?
    You need all of the bb dimension themes in order to use a custom theme. You can erase the vendor themes if you like

02-09-09 03:04 PM
    This is a custom version of one of TStan47's The Dark series. I love the bottom dock and 5 Calender entries that I paid $5 for.

If I did this again, I would ask for icons with more color and a much brighter hover indicator. Apart from those two minor changes. I love it.
    02-09-09 03:08 PM
    I grabbed the new Ego at:
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes

Paid $6 bucks but found out soon after I paid for it I wasted my money now I've switched back to the BB default until I find something else. The theme seemed nice but it is hard to distinguish what certain icons are because it doesn't display the name of each icon app.

Oh well.
    02-09-09 03:09 PM
    When I came into this thread, I was using BeBold on both of my phones.

now after reading this thread, I'm using MyJavelin. Wow is this gorgeous.
    02-09-09 03:10 PM
    You need all of the bb dimension themes in order to use a custom theme. You can erase the vendor themes if you like

Thanks! I figured as much. I guess I'll be reloading the default themes......
    02-09-09 03:17 PM
    I use the dimension L theme

02-09-09 03:27 PM
    I like the "Curve 8900 Replica" theme for $7 from the Crackberry store. I changed the wallpaper though. I got the bottom dock version for OS 4.5. There wasn't a Today Plus version when I purchased it. Might be one now but I am not sure.
    02-09-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD