So I have a 8330 curve runnin on v4.3 I know most people use plasmic to make themes. So which version do I have to download? And I heard you also have to download like four other software things for like wallpaper, icons, etc, is that true? Also, how hard is it to make a theme? I have never tried it but so I really hope its pretty easy! Thanks!
    02-26-09 11:03 PM
    hello??? anyone??
    02-27-09 03:13 PM
    The icons you can find yourself with search engines.
    You're running on the Curve so your wallpaper size is 320x240.
    You can make yourself a background on simple programs such as Microsoft Paint

Did that help?
    02-27-09 03:46 PM
    Yes somewhat haha I knew the resolution size. But are you talkin about findin icons on like google or somethin? Cuz I tried searchin like that and I didnt find anything ?
    02-27-09 04:41 PM
    Yeah you would have to find the icons. Maybe a crackberry member will send them to you. While they do, they can send em to me too.
    02-27-09 04:45 PM
    Or you can go to icons-search.com
    The only problem would be that the icons for Zen themes are 48x36 pixels
    And on icon gallery websites the closest to that size you can get is 48x48 so you'd need an image editor with PNG support, such as Photoshop. If you have a torrent downloader such as uTorrent, Limewire, Ares, etc. I can direct you to a website where you can get Photoshop for free and edit your own icons.
    02-28-09 10:18 PM
    Pimpmyberry and Pinstack's forums have some on there to download (many of which do not need to be resized). That's where I got a lot of mine, besides the one's that come with plazmic (which are plenty).
    03-01-09 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD