This is my newest theme. Very similar to my Army theme with Marine backgrounds. This theme is very stable and works with opera mini. 2 versions available, bottom dock and bottom dock w/ calendar. Let me know what you guys think. As always If you like it show me some love and donate.

Donate:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Bottom dock homescreen:

Bottom w/ calendar homescreen:

Menus:

Incoming Call:

Lock Screen:

Apps:

Bottom Dock:
    Marines.zip
    Bottom w/ Calendar:
    Marines Today.zip
    07-05-09 03:32 PM
    Very nice. Thanks.
    07-06-09 11:27 AM
    Very nice. Thanks.
    You're welcome! Glad you're enjoying the theme.
    07-06-09 11:32 AM
    awesome theme bro apreciate it!
    07-06-09 01:25 PM
    awesome theme bro apreciate it!
    No problem bro. Glad your likin the theme!
    07-06-09 01:30 PM
    Ya I really wanna take a day that I have off and figure out how to make my own theme lol I can't seem to find one i 100% love so I'm constantly changing figure if I make one from scratch ill love it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 02:20 PM
    Ya I really wanna take a day that I have off and figure out how to make my own theme lol I can't seem to find one i 100% love so I'm constantly changing figure if I make one from scratch ill love it....

Yeah, you should give it a try. I'm far from being good at it, but I just started about a week ago. You'll love building themes it's addicting.
    07-06-09 03:18 PM
    Howd you get started?

07-06-09 03:48 PM
    Howd you get started?

Just always wanted to. One day I decided to do it and found a thread here on CB that tells you what to download. I downloaded everything I needed and started messin around wit plazmic. Plazmic isn't difficult to use just takes awhile to get things the way you want them. The most difficult part is finding icons or people willing to share icons.
    07-06-09 04:20 PM
    Got it ya think that's gunna be my main change is icons seems like only ones I see is the precision icons I wanna change

07-06-09 04:45 PM
    Got it ya think that's gunna be my main change is icons seems like only ones I see is the precision icons I wanna change

yeah I'm currently working on somethin new with new icons its just not real easy findin them. Best advice get to searchin and have fun buildin themes.
    07-06-09 07:56 PM
    Ya I think wednesday ima start seein what I could come up with since I got a few days off I agree with you tho icons probly really hard to find sick of iphone and precision lol

07-07-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD