I was wondering if anyone KNEW or HAS a theme in which just my calendar events shows, without having my messages to be viewed.

Sometimes my family members like to play with my phone, and I don't need them to see my personal messages when incoming ones come on.

I tried to make my own theme by using Plazmic Theme Builder, but I don't have that much knowledge or patience about the program. Can someone help me out? or lead me to the right site that would teach me about this stuff?
    01-28-09 08:34 PM
    Go to Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! Search for calendar themes...there are a few on there.
    01-28-09 08:52 PM
    Go to pimpmyberry.com.. It's free to register and check the 8300 System Theme Section.. Lots of really nice free themes there..

Just got this one the other day "bDroid Calander" just what your looking for.
    01-28-09 08:53 PM
    I looked around there, and I've found one that I like.

Today Bottom Dock Simply Blue Bottom Dock V3 83xx - Pimp My Berry!

I wish there was a profile icon in the banner, but this is the best I could find.
    01-28-09 09:11 PM
    Yeah I just tried that one and I didn't like it very much. The background in all of the menus was grey, and I'd much prefer it white.

I may get a custom theme made. It seems like that's the only way to get what I really want.
    01-28-09 09:22 PM
    thank you guys so muhc! but how do i put them into my phone?
    01-28-09 10:51 PM
    You have to go to the site from your Blackberry. Then there is an OTA link that you click on and it will download right into your themes.
    01-28-09 10:55 PM
    Be sure to select the OTA link for the OS you are using on your phone.
    01-29-09 05:15 AM
    This is a great Calendar only theme... I've tried a bunch of them and keep coming back to this one.

Custom Theme Lightning Storm Calendar 83xx - Pimp My Berry!
    01-29-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD