I have a 8330 running a today theme with the calendar. I had to change my email and got that set up just fine on my blackberry but now none of my calendar items show up on the today screen. If I go into the calendar the appointments are there so the did not get deleted, but wont show up on the today them.

Thanks in advance for you help.
    04-24-09 10:33 AM
    OMG I was just going to post about the same problem! I've been using a today theme for a long time now and everything was great. All of the sudden my calendar started acting up on the home screen. It only shows a few random appointments from 5/10 on. I have been on the phone for the past three days with Verizon and with RIM and we've done the following:

Deleted and resent service books
    Battery pulls
    Uninstall and re-install theme
    Handheld wipe (yikes!!)
    Backup and restore

Nothing worked! I sync my curve with Microsoft Outlook and everything is there, everything is in my calendar on the curve but it doesn't show up on the today screen. I've even tried downloading other today themes and it's the same thing...all except for the dimension one the phone came with. That one seems to work. I don't like that one though because it's TMI...I just want the calendar. It is sooooo frustrating. I'm hoping along with johnday that someone here can help.

Thanks!!
    04-24-09 10:59 AM
    P.S. Johnday...

One thing I learned from everything I've done is that the calendar is associated to an e-mail if you sync. If you have changed your e-mail address, your appointments may not show up if they are assigned to the address you changed. You can check that in the calendar.
    04-24-09 11:01 AM
    P.S. Johnday...

One thing I learned from everything I've done is that the calendar is associated to an e-mail if you sync. If you have changed your e-mail address, your appointments may not show up if they are assigned to the address you changed. You can check that in the calendar.
    how do you reassociate the appointments with a new email address? I beleive this may be my problem.
    04-24-09 11:05 AM
    I'm no expert, believe me...but first of all I'd check to see if your service books for the calendar are set up for your new e-mail address. That would be key. If they are, then I think the data might need to be resent.
    This is what I did.

Make sure your calendar is up to date on your computer (in my case Outlook).
    Delete your calendar data from your curve through the desktop manager.
    Re-sync your computer and curve to resend the calendar data from the computer to the curve (one way sync).

Everything should be resent assigned to your new e-mail address if that's what's set up on your computer calendar. Does that make sense?? Again, first check the service books because that made a difference in my case. Verizon resent them to me. Hope this helps.
    04-24-09 11:22 AM
    it does thanks for the info
    04-24-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD