From what I understand there is no Today Plus theme for the 8310. Is there anything similar with the Today style theme with the application menu at the bottom of the screen?
    04-13-08 02:59 PM
    Go to mobile.blackberry.com and look for the link to the free themes. There is a Today Plus theme in there that works just fine on the 8310, it isn't the one that has the icons on the bottom however. This one has two separate today pages; the usual one with your calendar, messages, and call log, and if you scroll to the right, there is a 5 icon zen screen.

There are themes that work on the 8310 with a lower zen, as well as L themes; take a look at the theme downloads section on this site and you should find some.
    04-13-08 03:07 PM
    Will do, thanks much!
    04-13-08 03:10 PM
    04-13-08 03:18 PM
    Don't know how to insert links to other posts on the site, but here is something that I saw posted on CrackBerry forums awhile back:

Here's a link for OTA installation of a BB Theme that's no longer available as a free theme from mobile.blackberry.com. However if you type this directly into your browser on the BB you can install it.

It's a Today Plus Theme with (on the left):
    Call Log
    Applications

If you roll you're trackball to the right you can customize the dock with 5 other icons.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x240_422_b.jad

Remember to get this you have to do from the BB Browser.
    05-18-08 10:39 PM
    I got it for the 8310. Just follow the link.
    05-18-08 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD