I just picked up a new theme with a weather slot. I grabbed weatherbug direct (free) and it shows the current temp... I have seen this app where it also shows the conditions (clouds, sun, etc). Is this something thats only available on the full version?

Second.. the icon seems a little blurry on the screen. Any thoughts on a cause or how to resolve?

Yeah I'm new....
    02-23-10 01:06 PM
    I just picked up a new theme with a weather slot. I grabbed weatherbug direct (free) and it shows the current temp... I have seen this app where it also shows the conditions (clouds, sun, etc). Is this something thats only available on the full version?

Second.. the icon seems a little blurry on the screen. Any thoughts on a cause or how to resolve?

Yeah I'm new....
    Well...welcome!

The conditions/forecast show as you scroll over weatherbug...some themes do have permament text on that field so it always shows, but most do not. Also, could just be the wallpaper causing it to be blurry?!! Not sure about that one.

Weatherbug is good, I had trouble with it sometimes, but overall it is a good weather app; right now I'm using BeWeather which is the free version of Berry Weather....same same, but I like the look of it better

Hope this helps!
    02-23-10 01:14 PM
    You can open the weather app, select menu - options and there will be an area where you can set what the desktop icon looks like when in and out of focus.
    02-24-10 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD