Okay Ya'll this is an odd theme and dont know how to do myself so I thought I would ask others that have more knowledge in this. My daddy was a Special Operations Unit officer for the DC police force and eventually trained firearm,s after retiring from the unit. He always used to bring me donuts (yes I have heard all the jokes) for a snack when I got home from school. We still did this after I grew up and married and then we repeated it with my children. They were from Krispy Kreme and there is no better than them but Dunkin runs a close second! My father passed a year ago and this would be something that would remind me everytime I looked at the screen. I know this is long winded BUT I had to explain. I would greatly appreciate any response or info to get one.

I already have Dunkin Donuts but really want Krispy Kreme Thanks
    09-07-09 12:22 PM
    Okay Ya'll this is an odd theme and dont know how to do myself so I thought I would ask others that have more knowledge in this. My daddy was a Special Operations Unit officer for the DC police force and eventually trained firearm,s after retiring from the unit. He always used to bring me donuts (yes I have heard all the jokes) for a snack when I got home from school. We still did this after I grew up and married and then we repeated it with my children. They were from Krispy Kreme and there is no better than them but Dunkin runs a close second! My father passed a year ago and this would be something that would remind me everytime I looked at the screen. I know this is long winded BUT I had to explain. I would greatly appreciate any response or info to get one.

I already have Dunkin Donuts but really want Krispy Kreme Thanks
    Let me see what I can find in the way of graphics for this Krispy Kreme donuts. If I can find some that will work for a Blackberry Theme then I will go ahead and make this screen for you.
    09-07-09 12:39 PM
    09-07-09 01:26 PM
    I'm. Looking some red bull and dc shoes themes for my 8330 something dark thanks
    09-07-09 09:46 PM
    Love the Krispy Kreme theme! Any chance, the icons can be changed to newer ones? I am not a fan of these icons!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:24 PM
    lol thats great
    09-08-09 02:48 PM
    Love the Krispy Kreme theme! Any chance, the icons can be changed to newer ones? I am not a fan of these icons!

What icons were you wanting for this theme? I'm not too crazy about making these icons myself. Very time consuming. I just normally use either the dimension (stock) or precision icons in my themes.
    09-08-09 05:11 PM
    How about some red precisions icons or Krispy Kreme icons?

09-08-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD