I just got my curve last night and was wondering about the themes. I had a WM6 device which was very nice in that my upcoming calendar appts would show on my home screen. I was wondering if there was a theme that was out there that kept the L theme layout and added the calendar line to the home screen. I woudl also like to keep my harley davidson background so the letters would need to me a light color (white)
    12-08-08 03:46 PM
    Do some searching here -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

Might be something out there. I've never come across a Today/L-Theme combo, but who knows? You could even try requesting one in the above forum.
    12-08-08 03:48 PM
    Well i9t doesnt HAVE to be an L. If I had room for a few apps on the bottom it would be cool. the most important thing for me is my calendar on the home page and access to a couple of apps. I dont like to have Messages, calendar and call log on the front with no apps. The WM6 devise was way more customizable in this way
    12-08-08 03:53 PM
    There ar today plus themes that have the calender on the home screen with a bottom dock, some are user customizable bottoms docks,

do a search also on Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes|New BlackBerry Bold and Storm Custom Themes
    12-08-08 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD