I removed the default RIM themes from my Java folder.
    Used AppLoader to remove them from my phone.

Now the options for "Themes" in options is no longer there.
    I'm stuck at this point on what to do.
    I just want to use the same third-party theme I always use, and save the space.
    01-16-10 01:22 PM
    I would assume you would need to reload the os to regenerate that file. there is almost no space at all for the theme. better recommendation to free up space. use jl camander to wipe the os and than restore your os and go through the app loader and remove everything you do not want installed. i recently did it made my phone bare bones with a crap load of free memory..
    01-16-10 01:27 PM
    I don't want to put back the original themes, as I have them in my removed folder anyway.
    I was following this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    And did the Themes part, as I just want to use one third-party theme.
    When I did that though, my phone reverted to the "None" theme and left me no option for "Themes" under "Options"

I put back one of the .cods for one of the default themes, and now I have the "Themes" option again, but I can't actually switch to it.
    01-16-10 01:31 PM
    There are certain themes that you can not delete in order for third party themes to work. I was never successful in running third party themes with any of the stock ones removed from my 8320.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 02:41 PM
    There are certain themes that you can not delete in order for third party themes to work. I was never successful in running third party themes with any of the stock ones removed from my 8320.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I guess they should update that part in the tutorial.
    I just reloaded my whole OS, cause I have a big headache.
    Thanks anyway.
    01-16-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD