The original Dimension Today theme on my BB Curve 8330 has a very cool feature that I love.
    When a call is missed it shows up in the Call Log area (no big deal), but when you scroll on to that call and click the menu (BB) button, it gives you options to do a bunch of stuff like call, sms, mms, email, etc., the person.
    One thing I liked about the Treo was the ability to ignore then text the person.

If possible I'd personally like a customized version of this Today with the following layout if you could make one for me with 5 more icons on the bottom for a Today Plus Version with as large as possible on the fonts as long as they don't over lap.
    I'd need the top banner to be of a decent size for my failing eyes too, lol

I'd be happy to donate what you thought was fare if we can work this out..

Today Elements:
    msg2

Calendar
    event1
    event2

Call Log

log1
    log2

Icons (bottom left to right):
    Browser, Media, Alarm Clock, Calender, Profiles
    (interchangable if possible)

Like I said I am poor of sight so the larger the better as long as it doesn't over lap..

Messages, Calender and Call Log
    to be bold (and even yellow maybe?) But the list under them to be in White and regular text?(I only want the top two to show in each list though or it will take up too much room.
    I would also like to add a WeatherBug (or likes) icon somewhere on the right of the home page also if possible.
    I am new to this so..Can it even be done?
    Last edited by blackhorse; 07-10-09 at 05:54 PM.
    07-10-09 02:10 PM
    07-10-09 04:22 PM
    yes, kind of
    07-10-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD