I've noticed that whenever I download and run a new theme, there seems to be a lag in everything I do. I then get frustrated and uninstall it, and go back to my verizon theme. Then everythings back to normal again. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:42 PM
    Did you try a battery pull after enabling the theme?
    08-10-09 09:54 PM
    Yep. Didn't help

08-10-09 10:02 PM
    I stay with my Verizon theme as well, I just like the clean setup and the simple background.
    08-10-09 10:08 PM
    Hmm a battery pull should do a trick the same thing happens to my phone but every single time a battery pull fixes it

08-10-09 11:50 PM
    It is normal for the phone to be a little laggy following an OS update, and sometimes a theme change. This is due to your apps/BB updating data through the server.

You will probably notice a fair amt of data traffic indicators in the top right of your screen.

08-11-09 12:04 AM
    I just bought my first theme off crackberry and I downloaded it onto the phone and have no idea where it is?
    08-11-09 05:27 PM
    If the lag stays around for long and a batt pull doesn't help, it's an oddity. They always lag after selecting a new theme but it should simmer down after a minute or so and be normal unless there's a fluke conflict with the theme and other software on your phone.
    08-11-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD