I have a tapout theme that i downloaded first and it worked, now i'm trying to add more but it keeps "no additional applications for my BB device"
    11-29-08 12:53 PM
    nevermind i figured it out
    11-29-08 01:00 PM
    Hey I keep getting the same "no additional applications for my BB device" and you posted you figured it out. Could you help? I have been trying to figure this out for almost a month now and can not find a solution.
    Thanks!
    12-21-08 07:07 PM
    You need to load the .axl file to the DM, which are you loading?
    12-21-08 07:08 PM
    You do not want more than a couple themes on your device memory, how many themes do you have installed?
    12-21-08 07:10 PM
    And where do you go to delete a theme? I don't see "delete" when I enter Themes from the options icon.
    12-22-08 02:55 PM
    Options > Advanced > Applications. Select the one you want to delete and press the Menu button and select Delete.
    12-22-08 03:19 PM
    You do not want more than a couple themes on your device memory, how many themes do you have installed?
    I was actually wondering this same exact thing..... In addition to what came loaded on the phone I have 4 additional themes I have downloaded (2 of them animated). How many would you say is safe to download and there is another way to store them so you can keep a higher number??? Thanks in advance. Dont want to download too many and then find myself in trouble.
    12-22-08 03:21 PM
    Never mind found the answer on a thread further down. Thanks anyway!
    12-22-08 03:24 PM
    Thank you!!!
    12-22-08 03:28 PM
    Last night I went to Options/Advanced Options/Applications. I see a number of things there, but the only theme I see is the one I downloaded (Reflex Color), but not the 3 that came with the phone. I show Blackberry 4.2 System Software, Blackberry Attachment Service, Blackberry Messenger, and more that I know (like Tasks, MemoPad, etc.). Can you help?
    12-23-08 09:03 AM
    Last night I went to Options/Advanced Options/Applications. I see a number of things there, but the only theme I see is the one I downloaded (Reflex Color), but not the 3 that came with the phone. I show Blackberry 4.2 System Software, Blackberry Attachment Service, Blackberry Messenger, and more that I know (like Tasks, MemoPad, etc.). Can you help?
    Its not advised that you remove the stock themes, thats why you cant see it in the app list, you CAN remove them, its not advised however, best advice is to leave them, they are like a platform to run your downloaded themes. They are fine right where they are at.
    12-23-08 09:05 AM
    Rachel is correct, the stock BB themes are apart of the OS and removing them can cause runnability issues...
    12-23-08 09:10 AM
    Whoa!! OK! I'll leave them. Thanks!
    12-23-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD