I'm using the BB Dimension Today theme which I like, however is there anyway to get more than just two events displayed under the Calendar?

I used to have a Palm PDA which had a really good display for upcoming events.

Secondly, the two events that it chooses to display are not necessarily the most recent upcoming events. I don't understand how it chooses what to display, any clues?

Thanks.
    06-19-08 11:21 AM
    Unfortunately, you have no control over the number of events/messages that all the "Today" themes display.

Strange problem you describe though...my Today theme always shows the 2 chronologically next events from my calendar.
    06-19-08 11:36 AM
    Secondly, the two events that it chooses to display are not necessarily the most recent upcoming events. I don't understand how it chooses what to display, any clues?

Thanks.
    Are the next upcoming events scheduled as "all day" events? I know that if/when I have all day events scheduled, they don't show up on the display - only events that have a specific time set to begin and end show up on my display.
    06-19-08 12:59 PM
    Yes, they are all day events. Well, I guess that answers that. Too bad about the number of events it displays.

In a lot of ways the Palm T/X PDA displays the information in a much better way than the BB. I'm not saying that I want to go back to the Palm, I guess I just need to select the "view agenda" to see upcoming events. It seems I need to be a little more pro-active and look for upcoming items than just sit around fat, dumb and happy.

Thanks for all your help.
    06-19-08 01:10 PM
    Yes, they are all day events. Well, I guess that answers that. Too bad about the number of events it displays.
    Yeah, I get a bit irritated that my all day events don't show up on the Today display. I mean, they are still "events," they just don't have a time associated with them. Oh well. Can't have everything in life that I want!
    06-19-08 01:13 PM
    This is how I solved the problem of all day events not showing up on my today screen. I set a start time of 12;01 am and a stop time of 11:59 pm. If the event is more than one day, just change the ending date or set the duration to 48 hours etc. It's a few extra steps but it works for me. Hope this helps,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD