sorry about the repost... i got the title messed up last time and i done think thee builders sounds very interesting. anyways

I was curious what exactly is a theme builder...not literaly but I mean how user friendly are they?? I want to be able to create themes and post them for all u other CB users.
    03-22-09 02:03 AM
    Download the one I put in the other thread and mess around with it. User friendly? That would depend on your skill level as well as patience. I think working within plazmic is quite easy once you get the hang of it (small learning curve to get started) but to perfect it takes time......
    03-22-09 02:07 AM
    Download the one I put in the other thread and mess around with it. User friendly? That would depend on your skill level as well as patience. I think working within plazmic is quite easy once you get the hang of it (small learning curve to get started) but to perfect it takes time......
    Dang how long does it take to download??
    yah i am trying a theme that i downloaded now but one question i have is do i use it from my phone or on my comp? and what do you mean skill level? im not bill gates but i know my way through most stuff. any tips? i want to be able to create a ton of stuff and want to change icons... does it make the icons or do i? and if i do then do i need icon creating software?
    03-22-09 02:14 AM
    I am not sure how long it takes to download, that would depend on your connection speed. The software I spoke of is for the PC, most of the things you will need are included in the package, other things can be found on the same site I posted in the first thread..... Just give it a shot....

222.074 MB - file size
    03-22-09 02:18 AM
    Okay so I have got the theme building program but I still am a little lost. Where are the icons? I try to change them but then it makes me look for them on my comp somewhere. Are they already there or do I need to download icons? I need some answers here ahhh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 10:52 AM
    You need to download them.... Searxh pimpmyberry.com and you should find a ton.

03-22-09 11:00 AM
    Cool. Okay I downloaded a bunch of icons but what size do they habe to be for a curve? And also how do I create my own icons? Do I just resize images??

03-22-09 11:45 AM
    Curve is 48 x 36 you can resize or look at other themes for ideas and uswe photoshop

03-22-09 01:17 PM
    Okay thanks for the size but can I make any image an icon by just resizing it?

03-22-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD