Hello.
    Just got a Blackberry Curve 8320 - I love it so much, I can't take my hands off it (just ask my girlfriend, she hates me )

Anyway, I downloaded all the bPhone themes (like iPhone) - they are real nice (is the other one better, the iBerry?)

Anyway, I have the Theme Builder (I am a graphic designer). Is there a way I can import the bPhone theme to edit? There are some things I'd love to change, though.

Another thing, are there ways to change the actual interface? Like for instance, add more base icons instead of just 4 or 5. I mean, how FAR into this can you go? Another example. You know how the myFaves is set in a 3d(ish) circle for nav rotation? Would I be able to change this to 5 application icons/launchers? That would be cool. Just wondering.

So anyway, my main question is: can I import the bPhone theme into Theme Builder so I can change some things around to more fit my needs?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by NHansen; 04-24-08 at 01:44 PM.
    04-24-08 01:39 PM
    No. You can't edit a theme unless you have the source files.
    04-24-08 01:51 PM
    hmm, rats. Oh well, I think I will design my own, similar to the sleekness of the iPhone, but geared more towards my needs.
    Looking around the Theme Builder, it doesn't seem like I can really do anything but change fonts, images/icons, and positions. I mean, that's cool and all, but is there something I can do to change the actual interface and how it functions? Like having the icons at the bottom (for ZEN, not on the side) - for a simple example.
    04-24-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD