i just wanted to put a post together to say thank you to all the theme creators who work tirelessly and selflessly to create mostly free themes for us, the Crackberry public. at first, i wasnt sure i wanted to create this post, because i wasnt sure if anyone would respond or if it was even necessary. i concluded that it was necessary and i didnt care if anybody responded, because it was a good thing to do . i downloaded cdk 4.6 about a month ago, and soon realized exactly how tedious and time consuming making a theme was. plazmic cdk is not the most forgiving of software in the world. for those of you that dont know, it takes forever to get a grip on the software, find icons, tweak them, size them, write code in some cases, create artwork, find artwork, think of an idea, simulate, and see it through to the end. these guys and gals are amazing!!!! i dont want to name names of theme builders, because i want this to be a blanket thank you that covers everyone! for the people that have just gotten into theme building, you have a lot of great artists, yes artists to look up to here in the theme portion of the media corner, and we look forward to your future themes. Keep up with the good work!! and, thank you again!!!!!

--Kevin
    p.s. im not writing this because i am drunk, i dont drink.
    PLEASE DONT POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!
    Last edited by kwmksavage; 04-01-09 at 12:48 AM.
    03-31-09 11:10 PM
    you got that right, about it being tedious... I think that's the part that consumes the most time, the little finishing touches that most people wouldn't really notice... but it all pays off in the end, as long as just 1 person appreciates and uses the themes

oh and don't download 4.7 if you wanna keep all the hairs in your head... it's so very annoying.
    04-01-09 04:30 AM
    Thanks...That's a very nice post. We appreciate it.

Bo
    04-01-09 05:27 AM
    I concur kwmksavage, we should all be thanking the theme builders. So, with that being said...thanks guys and gals who put their personal time into making our bb's more interesting!
    04-01-09 05:50 AM
    THANKYOU a million times! my bb would be soo bare without the themes
    04-01-09 09:17 AM
    Right on guys! And as you can tell by the time on Bo's and Ninjas posts they stay up REAL late tweaking these themes for all of us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 12:13 PM
    I can't thank you guy/gals enough. I appreciate ever one that is on here.
    04-01-09 01:28 PM
    add me to the thank you list, it is much appreciated
    04-01-09 05:58 PM
    count me in! i second in motion!
    Thank you to all animators of blackberry themes..Thank you for your unselfish contributions...
    04-02-09 11:34 AM
    Us theme guys know how you Crackberry addicts love your themes!
    04-02-09 11:42 AM
    You all do an awesome job. I love browsing through all of the themes. It beats going to the mall. I guess that's why I'm an addict.
    04-02-09 09:37 PM
    I have to agree with the OP. After seeing so many themes, I thought to myself, how hard can this be? Well after downloading Plazmic, I saw just how hard!!! I thought my head would explode after toying with it for a few hours!!
    So I just wanted to add my thanks as well, so thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!!!!
    04-05-09 02:16 PM
    Thoughtful post Kevin and well deserved for the folks that do this. Thank you.
    04-05-09 08:11 PM
    thansk guys!
    04-06-09 02:04 PM
    Greatly Appreciated!!!! Thank you all! My blackberry would'nt be what it is without you!!!!
    04-06-09 06:17 PM
    i love you all...mmuach
    04-06-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD