I am looking for some sort of texting theme. I'm not a huge user of email so the normal "Today" theme doesn't do me much good displaying your most recent emails. I'd like a theme that displays an L of icons (or bar of icons at the bottom) and my last 5 or 6 text messages on the middle of the screen. Does anyone know if someone likes that exists?

Thanks a bunch,
    Brian
    02-21-09 04:58 PM
    Check places like here on crackberry in the media/themes section or pimpmyberry.com

I have seen them up to 5 messages on the phone, I dont know what the max is. Happy searching
    02-21-09 05:15 PM
    Thanks for your reply Tremor. I just looked all through the themes portion of this website as well as pimpmyberry.com and was unable to find any themes with something other than emails show on the home screen.
    02-21-09 05:28 PM
    WoW in 15 minutes you checked that site. Okay then...

I have a theme that shows 5 calendars and I know the creator made it to show 5 messages only too, that particular one is not in L (dont think its possible in L format) just bottom dock but I am not a creator so best of luck to ya.

Good luck to you hope someone else can help you....
    02-21-09 05:32 PM
    You didn't look very hard. PM jayjay7411 either here or at Pimp my Berry....He will gladly hook you up. What your asking for is very common. Good luck and welcome to Crackberry!

Bo
    02-21-09 08:10 PM
    Thanks for your help borocketster. I will PM him once I reach my 10 post minimim! : )
    02-22-09 02:38 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!
    02-22-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD