Version 2.1.1
    New Battery, Signal and Alarm Indicators

UPDATED
    Hidden Dock Icons now have a Quill Focus Icon

Weather App Version

UPDATED
    Hidden Dock Icons and Weather Icon now have a Quill Focus Icon
    Weather App Icon is now correct and not a duplicate

Last edited by curve1967; 10-14-09 at 01:15 PM.
    10-09-09 09:43 AM
    This is an awesome sweet theme, thank you!! Is there anyway to sneak in a weather slot in the upper left corner that is permanent? I love the hidden dock and the icons.
    10-09-09 09:58 AM
    This is an awesome sweet theme, thank you!! Is there anyway to sneak in a weather slot in the upper left corner that is permanent? I love the hidden dock and the icons.
    Thanks and if you check the first post you will see I have added a Weather Icon version for you.
    10-09-09 10:23 AM
    Thank you, it is awesome! I just made a donation. Your themes are great. I am also loving the Halloween one, you put so much thought into details, the icons are fantastic on the both that I own.
    10-09-09 02:35 PM
    Oh, you know, I just noticed that you are having the 1st icon on the app screen be the position for the weather slot, but it is also keeping it the first icon on the hidden dock. I don't want to waste two icon slots for the weather. any way that you can change the weather slot to be the 6th icon on the app screen??

also, there is no focus for the icons on the hidden dock on this version. On your photos it appears that there is the little red circle thing as a focus for the hidden dock icons, but it is not on my weather version. anyway to put one on there, it is kind of hard to know what you are focused on.

Many thanks
    Last edited by dollface54; 10-09-09 at 02:49 PM.
    10-09-09 02:41 PM
    Oh, you know, I just noticed that you are having the 1st icon on the app screen be the position for the weather slot, but it is also keeping it the first icon on the hidden dock.
    Problem has now been fixed
    also, there is no focus for the icons on the hidden dock on this version.
    Problem has been fixed as well. Delete the current theme and go to the first post and redownload. Links have been updated to the fixed version.
    Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, it allowed me to learn how to do new things in composer ;-)
    10-09-09 11:44 PM
    wow this app looks so cool. I'm not really into steampunk very much, but I think I just might give this one a try
    10-12-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD