Hello Crackberry Theme Builders!

I've seen some badass themes posted and have grabbed a couple, however, i'm looking for something that I haven't seen yet and would like to put a request out. If someone has seen this please point me to it so I am not wasting your time.

Here is what I am looking for:

Today theme: including calendar and messages on the main screen with a bottom dock.

Theme colors: black would be the primary color and icons (similar to the Storm style theme loacted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-...00like-148771/) but smaller.

I would also like the highlighted color (so when you are over-top of an icon) to be either red or blue (but not overpowering) maybe a little glow effect or something.

For the top, smaller is better: I would like the Network with bars on the right side and the time and date in the middle (maybe something cool like LCD looking text) and the battery on the left. The goal of the top and the entire theme would be clean, and not bulky and not looking "thrown together" i'm willing to wait for the right theme, i'm not in a rush.

Wallpapers are not important, because i use a black carbon fibre wallpaper most of the time, so text that is easy to read on that style would be nice.

I would also like the theme to be available for an OTA download.

I know I typed a lot, I was just trying to be specific and I have no problem dontating if someone creates a theme that is what i'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.
    03-29-09 02:35 PM
    Trying to down load the themes but my computer is saying it can not open file not recognized.
    04-08-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD