I guess I got my hopes up for nothing , I was told through the grapevine (CB) that someone was working on a RatFink theme , but alass I guess I was wrong
    11-08-09 10:46 PM
    I guess I got my hopes up for nothing , I was told through the grapevine (CB) that someone was working on a RatFink theme , but alass I guess I was wrong
    Don't give up yet! I have been in touch with Russ who has taken interest in trying his luck at putting one together. He has done some great themes, I'm sure when he completes it we won't be disappointed. We're counting on you Russ, please come through for all of us Fink fans out here!!!!
    11-09-09 09:43 AM
    Its been a long while since RussNash said that he would take a crack at it I gave him some great input and some links to about 800+ RatFink photos and also some icons , I have not seen a post from him in awhile maybe he took a vacation
    11-09-09 10:03 AM
    Fear not, I wish I could take a vacation though... a nice cruise would be great!

I'm working on the Ratfink theme still, just haven't had a lot of free time lately.
    11-09-09 03:41 PM
    Fear not, I wish I could take a vacation though... a nice cruise would be great!

I'm working on the Ratfink theme still, just haven't had a lot of free time lately.
    Thank you Russ!
    11-09-09 06:38 PM
    Russ Its damn good to see you dude ! I cant wait and thanks again take your time , dont Russ I mean rush
    11-09-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD